BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
kayt b.
Most lip glosses I've used in the past are too sticky and leave a nasty residue on your lips after using them but these Milani lip glosses are perfect. They don't dry my lips out nor make them feel like I've put superglue on them.
Elizabeth C.
California City
Super pretty colors. It let's your lips a little sticky and heavy so it's better to use a small amount. It looks​ beautiful on top of a lipsticks just to make your lips puff a little bit.
Blair B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This gloss lasted a long time and the color selection was phenomenal. It was a little sticky on the lips but what lip gloss isn't? I have only bought it once because a little goes a long way! i would buy again though!
Wanda S.
Fort Campbell
This lips gloss is great! Is so smooth in to your lips that after you apply it is feel like silk and not like you have glue into your lips, the packaging is clean and very girly. I could recommend this to my friends
Lucy S.
Richland, WA
This product is amazing it's not sticky at all and it gives me a good shine to my lips I wear it to work all the time i carry it in my purse everywhere i go. I love the smell on it
Deja C.
Statesboro, GA
This is my " I always leave in my purse" gloss. Whenever I don't have time to do my make up I just throw a little bit of this gloss on. You get what you pay for and I buy it from my local beauty supply store.
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
These lip glosses are pretty good. Nothing special or family, but good for some subtle color when you need just a little something. Just enough color to make your lips pop.
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
I love this color and this company. It is a good price at any conscience store. It works well and stays on for a decent time. I bought it at Walgreens and I will buy again!
Jessica P.
Wise, VA
I like this quite a bit! It doesn't feel like its caked on and it just goes on extrmely smoothe and stays on what feels like forever so I don't have to keep applying it. I like that
Kristina M.
The gloss is a little too tacky for my lips. I'm usually not much of a fan of glosses, but wanted go try it out. Wasn't a fan of the formula but the color was nice.