BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
kayt b.
kayt b.
Most lip glosses I've used in the past are too sticky and leave a nasty residue on your lips after using them but these Milani lip glosses are perfect. They don't dry my lips out nor make them feel like I've put superglue on them.
Blair B.
Blair B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This gloss lasted a long time and the color selection was phenomenal. It was a little sticky on the lips but what lip gloss isn't? I have only bought it once because a little goes a long way! i would buy again though!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
California City
Super pretty colors. It let's your lips a little sticky and heavy so it's better to use a small amount. It looks​ beautiful on top of a lipsticks just to make your lips puff a little bit.
Wanda S.
Wanda S.
This lips gloss is great! Is so smooth in to your lips that after you apply it is feel like silk and not like you have glue into your lips, the packaging is clean and very girly. I could recommend this to my friends
yong x.
yong x.
Saint Paul , MN
I love lip gloss . They just slide one easy and moisturizer my lips at the same time . These lip gloss is so shiny and the color are very visible. This product is very easy to apply on and easy to remove too .
Deja C.
Deja C.
Statesboro, GA
This is my " I always leave in my purse" gloss. Whenever I don't have time to do my make up I just throw a little bit of this gloss on. You get what you pay for and I buy it from my local beauty supply store.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Richland, WA
This product is amazing it's not sticky at all and it gives me a good shine to my lips I wear it to work all the time i carry it in my purse everywhere i go. I love the smell on it
Allison D.
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
I love this color and this company. It is a good price at any conscience store. It works well and stays on for a decent time. I bought it at Walgreens and I will buy again!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Wise, VA
I like this quite a bit! It doesn't feel like its caked on and it just goes on extrmely smoothe and stays on what feels like forever so I don't have to keep applying it. I like that
Shyann F.
Shyann F.
Mankato, MN
I absolutely love the smell of this lipgloss. It is one of the best lip glasses that I have ever used definitely my go to lipgloss. Definitely stays on for a good amount of time to