BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fallon H.
Northville, MI
Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss has a smooth application. It has high gloss but can get tacky it also has a chemical smell. There is pigment to the gloss, a rage of colors and it is super affordable.
Pamela F.
Frisco, TX
If you want a pretty natural shade with a pop of sparkle I suggest the #4 Buzz Off. I literally never leave home without it. I carry it in my purse to freshen up a lipstick or just wear it by itself. I love that the formula isn't tacky or sticky. It's a nice slick but thick gloss. I'll definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth C.
California City
Super pretty colors. It let's your lips a little sticky and heavy so it's better to use a small amount. It looks​ beautiful on top of a lipsticks just to make your lips puff a little bit.
Blair B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This gloss lasted a long time and the color selection was phenomenal. It was a little sticky on the lips but what lip gloss isn't? I have only bought it once because a little goes a long way! i would buy again though!
Wanda S.
This lips gloss is great! Is so smooth in to your lips that after you apply it is feel like silk and not like you have glue into your lips, the packaging is clean and very girly. I could recommend this to my friends
Lucy S.
Richland, WA
This product is amazing it's not sticky at all and it gives me a good shine to my lips I wear it to work all the time i carry it in my purse everywhere i go. I love the smell on it
Deja C.
Statesboro, GA
This is my " I always leave in my purse" gloss. Whenever I don't have time to do my make up I just throw a little bit of this gloss on. You get what you pay for and I buy it from my local beauty supply store.
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
I love this color and this company. It is a good price at any conscience store. It works well and stays on for a decent time. I bought it at Walgreens and I will buy again!
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
These lip glosses are pretty good. Nothing special or family, but good for some subtle color when you need just a little something. Just enough color to make your lips pop.
Jessica P.
Wise, VA
I like this quite a bit! It doesn't feel like its caked on and it just goes on extrmely smoothe and stays on what feels like forever so I don't have to keep applying it. I like that