BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
Emily L.
I am a big fan of Milani products, for starters, I love their bronzers and highlighters, they look natural and the application process is easy. As for the lip gloss, it was very sticky and I know lip gloss is usually sticky, but these were heavy and I felt like I could scrape it off my lips. Will probably not buy this product again because I prefer matte, but thin layers are cute for glam.
Daiana u.
Daiana u.
No tengo éste exacta pero la que tienen hojas mis labios tan brillante e hidratada encanta el olor y es muy asequible muy satisfecho con este producto comprará otra vez cuando se me acaba
Shaye H.
Shaye H.
Fort Defiance, AZ
This product is amazing! You have to get ur hands on this lip gloss. I love the texture of the gloss and how it moistens my lips everyone I use it. I promise u it's with ur money.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
The gloss is a little too tacky for my lips. I'm usually not much of a fan of glosses, but wanted go try it out. Wasn't a fan of the formula but the color was nice.
Angela D.
Angela D.
I do like this product I just wish it would last throughout the day last through eating and drinking this is my first time using it the price isn't too bad OK value would recommend to someone who was maybe just going shopping not for someone that would leave it on all day because it wouldn't last all day
Belinda C.
Belinda C.
W Springfield, MA
I got this for Christmas this year and I absolutely Loved it. It went on clean and smooth, felt great, and lasted just about all day. Again I did not buy this product for myself, My mom got it for me for christmas. But Again this was a great product.
Charlene E.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
Love this Milani gloss to add a little pop of shimmer to my lips or over lipstick. I've used it a lot personally and professionally on bridal clients who like a true gloss shine. Perfect when paired with your favorite lip liners to change the hue!
Style B.
Style B.
For truly smooch worthy lips give your pout a treat by trying out Milani's buzz worthy lips gloss. It has rich colors that give your everyday makeup look a boost and best of all Its not too shiny. Try #9 its my favorite. You'll thank me later.
Pamela F.
Pamela F.
Frisco, TX
If you want a pretty natural shade with a pop of sparkle I suggest the #4 Buzz Off. I literally never leave home without it. I carry it in my purse to freshen up a lipstick or just wear it by itself. I love that the formula isn't tacky or sticky. It's a nice slick but thick gloss. I'll definitely recommend this product.
kayt b.
kayt b.
Most lip glosses I've used in the past are too sticky and leave a nasty residue on your lips after using them but these Milani lip glosses are perfect. They don't dry my lips out nor make them feel like I've put superglue on them.