BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
amy s.
This is a nice affordable gloss. It’s pretty and semi pigmented. It is sticky and really tacky but i deal with that. It’s a plain and simple packaging. It does get kind of gunky after every use but I just wipe it off with a tissue or baby wipe.
Amanda C.
I’m not a big lipgloss person but I do like these. I only give it 3 stars because it’s a little sticky. They are priced nicely and smell good. There is a sheer wash of color. It does tend to build up on my lips.
hunny M.
Kansas city
i dont know why i dodnt find this sooner i see it all the time but thought it was just a normal gloss but no its so buttery and glossy. i cant even explain how wonderful it looks, definitely a 11/10 🙌🙌🙌🙌
Angela D.
I do like this product I just wish it would last throughout the day last through eating and drinking this is my first time using it the price isn't too bad OK value would recommend to someone who was maybe just going shopping not for someone that would leave it on all day because it wouldn't last all day
Belinda C.
W Springfield, MA
I got this for Christmas this year and I absolutely Loved it. It went on clean and smooth, felt great, and lasted just about all day. Again I did not buy this product for myself, My mom got it for me for christmas. But Again this was a great product.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
Love this Milani gloss to add a little pop of shimmer to my lips or over lipstick. I've used it a lot personally and professionally on bridal clients who like a true gloss shine. Perfect when paired with your favorite lip liners to change the hue!
Anissa R.
San Diego, CA
For the price this gloss is great. The color options are good for drugstore brands. It's pretty long lasting for the price. It's the first time I've used this gloss, but I did like it. It's easy to apply and I'd recommend others to use it. I have this gloss on my lips now.
yong x.
Saint Paul , MN
I love lip gloss . They just slide one easy and moisturizer my lips at the same time . These lip gloss is so shiny and the color are very visible. This product is very easy to apply on and easy to remove too .
Style B.
For truly smooch worthy lips give your pout a treat by trying out Milani's buzz worthy lips gloss. It has rich colors that give your everyday makeup look a boost and best of all Its not too shiny. Try #9 its my favorite. You'll thank me later.
Fallon H.
Northville, MI
Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss has a smooth application. It has high gloss but can get tacky it also has a chemical smell. There is pigment to the gloss, a rage of colors and it is super affordable.