BY MILANI

Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss .5 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
I am a big fan of Milani products, for starters, I love their bronzers and highlighters, they look natural and the application process is easy. As for the lip gloss, it was very sticky and I know lip gloss is usually sticky, but these were heavy and I felt like I could scrape it off my lips. Will probably not buy this product again because I prefer matte, but thin layers are cute for glam.
Daiana u.
No tengo éste exacta pero la que tienen hojas mis labios tan brillante e hidratada encanta el olor y es muy asequible muy satisfecho con este producto comprará otra vez cuando se me acaba
Kristina M.
The gloss is a little too tacky for my lips. I'm usually not much of a fan of glosses, but wanted go try it out. Wasn't a fan of the formula but the color was nice.
Angela D.
I do like this product I just wish it would last throughout the day last through eating and drinking this is my first time using it the price isn't too bad OK value would recommend to someone who was maybe just going shopping not for someone that would leave it on all day because it wouldn't last all day
Belinda C.
W Springfield, MA
I got this for Christmas this year and I absolutely Loved it. It went on clean and smooth, felt great, and lasted just about all day. Again I did not buy this product for myself, My mom got it for me for christmas. But Again this was a great product.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
Love this Milani gloss to add a little pop of shimmer to my lips or over lipstick. I've used it a lot personally and professionally on bridal clients who like a true gloss shine. Perfect when paired with your favorite lip liners to change the hue!
yong x.
Saint Paul , MN
I love lip gloss . They just slide one easy and moisturizer my lips at the same time . These lip gloss is so shiny and the color are very visible. This product is very easy to apply on and easy to remove too .
Style B.
For truly smooch worthy lips give your pout a treat by trying out Milani's buzz worthy lips gloss. It has rich colors that give your everyday makeup look a boost and best of all Its not too shiny. Try #9 its my favorite. You'll thank me later.
ariel r.
Venus, TX
These milani glosses are come in such cute colors and are great for on-the go, just throw it in your bag for a quick and cute glossy lip! I love how the product is not too sticky and has a good amount of shimmer to it that keeps you looking nice and fresh all day long!
Fallon H.
Northville, MI
Milani Buzz Worthy lip gloss has a smooth application. It has high gloss but can get tacky it also has a chemical smell. There is pigment to the gloss, a rage of colors and it is super affordable.