BY MILANI

LIP GLOSS BUZZ WORTHY LIP GLOSS see more...

Ohshe H.
Ohshe H.
Review for: MILANI BUZZ WORTHY LIP GLOSS #02 BUSY BEE
Let me explain my rating, it might be bias. Love this brand, not impressed by the lip gloss. It does give the lips a glossy finish but I'm just a huge fan of the way the pigment comes off. The colors are more like lightly tinted lip gloss. If you're into that sort of thing you'll like. I don't. And I hate the applicator. It makes the process messy and harder not to mess up. I just don't like lip gloss you have to squeeze out of a tube. But the price is cute so.....
Anna F.
Anna F.
Brooklyn, NY
A nice lip gloss! I honestly have very little to say about this, other than that it is a really glossy gloss. It's a little bit sticky, but most lip glosses, especially drugstore, are. I found nothing particularly special about the pigment either, but it was nice! Cute over a similar lip shade.
Julainy P.
Julainy P.
Allentown
Review for: MILANI BUZZ WORTHY LIP GLOSS #02 BUSY BEE
Milani lip gloss are not my favorite I prefer the lipsticks better than the lip gloss I don't usually wear lip gloss but hopefully I can start wearing more because Milani is a really great lipsticks lip product company I enjoy all there products especially the lipstick and now there lip gloss.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Corryton, TN
Review for: Beehave
I like this lip gloss. I think the tube packaging Is convenient. The gloss itself is a bit thick so a little yes a long way. It doe feel sticky at first so make sure you have your hair back for the first couple minutes after applying it. The sticky does go away.
jp L.
jp L.
Hickory, NC
This gloss is amazing. Love the scent of it and the color. The gloss looks amazing on the lips. Price of product is so worth it. Beauty on a budget. Love Milani products. Recommend this product for others to try. Will not disappoint. Will repurchase when out.
Mahogany A.
Mahogany A.
La Vergne, TN
It was a good price for the quality and quality of the product. I paid under $4 for mine. I did not like the consistency of the product, it was thick and sticky to me. I did however like the amount of glitter dispersed in the gloss. It added a nice shimmer.
M'Shaiya D.
M'Shaiya D.
Kirkland, WA
Love that Milani makes lip glosses in this packaging since they can be hard to find sometimes. It wears just about as long as most other lip glosses. The only con i would have is that it can be really sticky which is my one pet peeve with lip glosses.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Review for: Beehave
I do not go anywhere without this brand! From this lip treatment to gloss to metallic colors I'm in love. You can tell that your lips are really being coated in moisture instead of just cracking all day. It's easy to apply and makes me feel so bold!
BreAnn F.
BreAnn F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Beehave
I love this lip gloss! It has great pigmentation and a little goes a long way. i bought this at my local drugstore. Milani is a great makeup brand with reasonable prices. I like the packaging as well. I will definitely be buying this product again
Sydnie C.
Sydnie C.
Review for: MILANI BUZZ WORTHY LIP GLOSS #02 BUSY BEE
Perfect amount of shine! The gloss is thick, but it isn't sticky. There are a lot of beautiful colors you can choose from. I have busy bee and it's actually one of my favorites for every day wear! It's a light color, tiny specks of metallic
Jess W.
Jess W.
Does it make your lips lookplump ?
Erica S.
Erica S.
Lithia Springs
I have been looking for this have anyone been successful in finding it? Can someone point me in the right direction. For Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss. I would greatly appreciate you.