Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss uploaded by Xiomara C.

BY MILANI

A must accessory for your Lips!Order it with our Milani Lipsticks to complete the pair!

Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss
  • "Ibhave quite a few of these tubes. Love the glossy look that last for hours. Plenty of color options. I keep one in my bag everywhere i go." in 56 reviews
  • "Great colors. Highly pigmented. The gloss has a light Smell and taste so it's delightful to have on your mouth. Leaves long lasting color and shine. " in 20 reviews
Heather B.
Ex got me on to these. She likes really nude gloss. Not heavy. Not sticky. Smells fine. Isn’t gooey and doesn’t leak out of the lid like some of them do. Milani has moved around so much so I’d say look online if you want specific things and also if they aren’t in Walmart much.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
This is a nice affordable gloss. It’s pretty and semi pigmented. It is sticky and really tacky but i deal with that. It’s a plain and simple packaging. It does get kind of gunky after every use but I just wipe it off with a tissue or baby wipe.
Giselle H.
Sacramento, CA
I’m obsessed with this gloss is probably my one go to , I always keep it in my purse. Definitely worth the price. It’s the one product I always re purchase and I will keep on purchasing it . Definitely recommend !
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I tried this gloss out because I was looking for something little enough to keep in my pocket that was at a price I could afford. I don’t remember the name of the color I bought, but it was opalescent, leaving a perfectly pout lip with just a little shimmer. It’s stayed glossy for hours and wasn’t sticky. The price was very inexpensive and that’s one reason why I bought it! Recommend for all to give it a try.
Merlyn P.
Miami Lakes
Amazing I love it , I bought this like 2 years ago and I can’t get over the fact on how amazing it is every time I run out I buy more it meets your lips beautiful smooth and I really recommend you guys buy it it’s worth the price
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
AngiePerezTV P.
Weston, FL
This is a perfect lip gloss for every day: not too goopy and the perfect translucent color. However, staying power is not that great, so that’s the missing star.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
This gloss is just okay. It works well as a backup to have on hand when I run out of my favorites. However, the formula feels sticky and tacky on my lips. It looks fine, but I can't get past the stick sensation. I probably wouldn't purchase this one again.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Not bad not great felt thick on my lips and sticky but very pretty guess it depends on what you like I can't stand the thick and sticky feel or oily feel so maybe that's just me in lip glosses but overall good I just personally would not buy again but I do want to try their other glosses
Jess W.
Does it make your lips lookplump ?
Salma M.
Anybody tried this?????
Quero ganhar manda pra mim quero compartilhar essa beleza. 😚
Erica S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I have been looking for this have anyone been successful in finding it? Can someone point me in the right direction. For Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss. I would greatly appreciate you.

Amazon