BY MILANI

Product Description LIP GLOSS | BUZZ WORTHY LIP GLOSS Features:Milani Buzz WorthyLip GlossBEE BOLD 08Customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel... see more...

Gina C.
Gina C.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Milani Buzz Worthy Bee Bold 08 Lip Gloss
Great lip gloss without the mess. Easy to wear. Goes on smooth without clumping. Easy to find at a reasonable price at any CVS. Meets my expectations, and great to add onto of lipstick for a little extra pop of color and goss. Great purchase for anyone at any age.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Whiteman afb , MO
Review for: Milani Buzz Worthy Bee Bold 08 Lip Gloss
This product is entirely too sticky. I'm aware that it is a lip gloss with the name bee bold lol, but it feels like I'm smearing honey on my lips whenever I apply it. Not a big fan, just too uncomfortable for not much color payoff!
Kylah K.
Kylah K.
Review for: Milani Buzz Worthy Bee Bold 08 Lip Gloss
It's sticky, but I love the shimmer. So it's good if you're going out shopping or whatever as long as you don't expect to be kissing anyone or eating anything
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Milani Buzz Worthy Bee Bold 08 Lip Gloss
Thus is new of Mt favorite gloss. I toy recommended if you don't use lipsticks. You can find it at any drug store and its pretty cheap
Sara V.
Sara V.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Milani Buzz Worthy Bee Bold 08 Lip Gloss
All milani lip glosses are super beautiful, so many colors and easy to put on. I really love milani products always has good reviews
Katie I.
Katie I.
Review for: Milani Buzz Worthy Bee Bold 08 Lip Gloss
Very pretty shades great coverage doesn't last very long though. I have very dry lips so I have to apply chopstick before
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Review for: Milani Buzz Worthy Bee Bold 08 Lip Gloss
But I get compliments all the time. Package is easy to open and I tell people who made it all the time.....
Tasneem A.
Tasneem A.
Review for: Milani Buzz Worthy Bee Bold 08 Lip Gloss
So soft smells really good and worth buying nice colors and looks really good with any kind of look.
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: Milani Buzz Worthy Bee Bold 08 Lip Gloss
I liked the consistency. Not too thick or watery and the color was versatile it smwlled nice as well
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Review for: Milani Buzz Worthy Bee Bold 08 Lip Gloss
I love these, I love the selection the way they pigment my lips and are your basic lip gloss