BY MILANI

Product Description LIP GLOSS | BUZZ WORTHY LIP GLOSS Features:Milani Buzz WorthyLip GlossBEE BOLD 08Customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel... see more...

Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip gloss is something I enjoy wearing sheer not built over lipstick as a topper for just another layer as I like a more natural look. I’ll do a little lip liner and gloss and I’m happy. This one is great and it has enough pigment coverage to keep me happy.
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
In the drugstore, you cannot go wrong with Milani. It is was of the better brands in the drugstore that is totally affordable and has amazing pigment. I can say the same for these glosses. Although, I am not much of a gloss girl, sometimes I'll run into those glosses that have a really nice high shine and impress me with their pigment and this is one of them. For the price you can't go wrong! Milani is also one of the more expensive brands in the drugstore but those two or three dollars are definitely worth it!
Michelle G.
Bloomington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss. The consistency is great the color is great very pigmented and creamy. it stays on my lips very well and looks vey pretty. I really like the  feel of it. I also love the price I was able to pick mine up at jewel. I would definitely recommend to others, very good product for a cheap price!
Kimberly P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Your typical lipgloss in a tube. I don't find that this product is anything special, but it is easy to use and throw in your purse for application all day. I would recommend this product because the shade is nice.
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
I seldom find a retailer that sells this brand but it is my favorite. Very good quality for the price. This product is not sticky, stays put and is very flattering to my complexion. I have sensitive skin and have had no allergy issues with it. I would recommend this if you are on a budget and have sensitive skin and need a good quality product.
Paola S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Milano is one of the best brands ever created! Their line is amazing and so affordable. Hands down, the best drugstore brand. I buy my lip glosses and lipsticks at Walgreens. These lip glosses are THE BOMB. Will buy them over and over!
sarah w.
Groton, CT
Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss #09 Buzz Worthy is adorable. Brought me back to middle school with its packaging. Easy to apply, not very controlled tho. First time user with this product. I would recommend it to my friends
Britney F.
I typically use these glosses to go over my matte colored lipsticks when I don't want a dry look. Keep them in my purse, backpack and makeup bag. It's definitely a go to item for me. I love a majority of their products.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it not sticky at all, good wear time. Good value for the price. Easy to find in most stores local to me. Always have the shades I prefer. Not too heavy on my lips. It matches well with the lip pencils I pair with.
Dashyra A.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo concegui el color medio rosado oscuero
Su aplicación es fácil humectas bastante
El precio es muy bueno es accesible
Si me atrevería a repetir su uso por qué es muy bueno
Si yo lo recomendaría por qué me gusta