Milani Brow Tint Pen uploaded by member-f821b42a5Milani Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Florita M.

• Is this product harsh ? Meaning does it make your brows look shar...1 Answers
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
This was my go to for sooo long! I like a natural look and the tint was just what I needed. I have sparse eyebrows, dark brown - this color wasn’t so bold! I intend on using this with my pencil, well at least trying out the combo and I hope to get beautiful results. You can buy this at Walmart or CVS.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This didn’t work for me at all. Being a felt tip pen, I was expecting opaque color, especially having purchased the dark brown shade but the color was very light. It also started drying out before I could even get to my second brow. Eventually, I got both brows done but I wouldn’t have gotten better results in less time had I just used a pencil.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Charlene W.
While most people use this to tinit their existing brows, this product also works good for drawing hair like stokes. I have semi-permanent brows which unfortunately fade over time. In between touch up sessions (every 18-24 months) this is my go to for drawing hair strokes over the fading color. The color manages to stay on after accidental rubbing, but will not survive overnight as you will wake up and the color will be gone.
angela t.
Groesbeck, TX
I have light, fine hair on my brows. Most pencils are too dark and draw lines that are too thick. This color is perfect. Also, because the felt tip is so fine at the tip, it is easy to draw very fine lines that actually look like hair. Only problem is that it is difficult t find everywhere. Next time it's available, I'm gonna buy 10 of them.
Janet N.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOGE THIS PROFUCT ! It isn't like the others I've tried it actually leaves behind a tinted color I got mine of the Milini website and I highly highly recommended this ! It's usually the only thing I use when I don't feel like going all out on my makeup it eyebrows but still want them to look nice
Ambritt G.
Canton, OH
Love this pen so much! I've repurchased it 3 times now and I love how it stays put all day. The only downside is that the felt applicator doesn't last as long as I wish it did.
Neyra G.
Austin, TX
This was my go to for a long time! It creates a very natural look, but with the ability to make your brows look fuller. I have been missing it since it's absence on my beauty routine so may had to repurchase.
Abigale G.
Kingsport, TN
I have very dark brows, but I find it challenging to find the right shade to just fill in some sparse areas. This is the perfect product for me, as it is perfect for any occasion and it is cost effective.
Dana T.
Avondale, AZ
Do not buy this. If you sweat, even a little, this will melt right off your face. I guess if you don't sweat then it works perfect. Was very embarrassed when I used this. Was I believe $7-$10 but I wouldn't recommend.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Is this product harsh ? Meaning does it make your brows look sharpied on ? Where can you find it and how much ?