Milani Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Florita M.Milani Brow Tint Pen uploaded by member-f821b42a5

BY MILANI

Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Neyra G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to for a long time! It creates a very natural look, but with the ability to make your brows look fuller. I have been missing it since it's absence on my beauty routine so may had to repurchase.
Valerie E.
I am such a huge fan of Milani Cosmetics! When I search for new makeup at Walgreens, I like to look in the Milani section. Their products continue to be great and affordable, so I was eager to try their brow tint pen. My eyebrows have a nice shape to it already, so I was looking for a product that would help enhance them. I like how easy it was to use and how it matched my eyebrow color and made it look almost natural. Color was not harsh and it blended well. I highly recommend this product to family and friends, especially makeup lovers who are looking for a great brow pen that works.
Samantha R.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It takes a little practice but once you get used to the way this product dispenses it really does make your eyebrows look naturally fuller and it last all day even through my shower! It fades off nice and it's such a great price I keep one at home and one in my car in case of emergencies lol.
Abigail W.
I recently tried this, and it's a fairly good product! I was hesitant at first because it's not a bigger name brand like 'Urban Decay', but I was happy with the look! My hair is strawberry blond/dark blond, so my eyebrows are basically non-existent. It's very hard to find a good color for me, but this brand and product pulls through!
Charlene W.
While most people use this to tinit their existing brows, this product also works good for drawing hair like stokes. I have semi-permanent brows which unfortunately fade over time. In between touch up sessions (every 18-24 months) this is my go to for drawing hair strokes over the fading color. The color manages to stay on after accidental rubbing, but will not survive overnight as you will wake up and the color will be gone.
angela t.
Groesbeck, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have light, fine hair on my brows. Most pencils are too dark and draw lines that are too thick. This color is perfect. Also, because the felt tip is so fine at the tip, it is easy to draw very fine lines that actually look like hair. Only problem is that it is difficult t find everywhere. Next time it's available, I'm gonna buy 10 of them.
Janet N.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOGE THIS PROFUCT ! It isn't like the others I've tried it actually leaves behind a tinted color I got mine of the Milini website and I highly highly recommended this ! It's usually the only thing I use when I don't feel like going all out on my makeup it eyebrows but still want them to look nice
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
If you don't need much work to your brows or if your brows are really light I feel like this would be perfect for you! It definitely stays in place and looks natural.
Abigale G.
Kingsport, TN
I have very dark brows, but I find it challenging to find the right shade to just fill in some sparse areas. This is the perfect product for me, as it is perfect for any occasion and it is cost effective.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Is this product harsh ? Meaning does it make your brows look sharpied on ? Where can you find it and how much ?