Milani Brow Tint Pen uploaded by member-f821b42a5Milani Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Florita M.

BY MILANI

Laura V.
Laura V.
Cary, NC
I got this in natural taupe and I HATE it. There is like no pigment and I feel like I'm doing nothing to my brows. It's hard to control. When I tested it on my hand it was long lasting and had a nice line- on my face was totally different. It's like my very few eye brow hairs were too much for it. Not the brow filler for me.
Mykheala S.
Mykheala S.
Mississippi State, MS
This has made it so easy to do my eyebrows. The ladies at work complimented me on my brows and thought it was powder. That's how natural and light this pen can be. They are all asking me to show them the product I used to do my brows because they can't believe its a pen that I use to fill in my eyebrows.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: Brow Tint Pen Dark Brown
It takes a little practice but once you get used to the way this product dispenses it really does make your eyebrows look naturally fuller and it last all day even through my shower! It fades off nice and it's such a great price I keep one at home and one in my car in case of emergencies lol.
Kim J.
Kim J.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is a great product I love the way it makes my brows come a live I love the shape of it makes it easy to get the shape I want they could be just a little darker, I have brown eyes and I like a dark brow, black brown or dark brown, I would recommend it to everyone
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I use this all the time I have really light eyebrows so its great for me the price is decent for quality though it is a bit expensive I did like the packaging its really great as well and I would defiantly totally recommewn this product to all my friends
Judith D.
Judith D.
Doral, FL
I love the value this product provides for the price. I have black brows and this provides a natural color while filling my brows. it does not feel oily and stays on for about 4 hours. I wear it every day. Would definitely recommend. I buy this at CVS.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Rapid City, SD
This product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.v
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
Review for: Brow Tint Pen Dark Brown
Have it- love it! It is super easy to use. It comes in nice packaging. This was my first time buying this product. I will buy it again because it is great and the price is accessible to lots of people! Love how it fills in my brows!!!!
Elisette B.
Elisette B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like this brow tint because the color really matches my skin and it blends really well if you need a new tint pen then you need this. I bought this at ulta because they always have what I need and can always get help from someone!
Pali T.
Pali T.
Sacramento
Great for brows that are sparse but not too sparse. I use it almost everyday becaz it's really easy and simple to use. Makes for quick application and I get compliments all the time. Does not look like marker with good application
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Is this product harsh ? Meaning does it make your brows look sharpied on ? Where can you find it and how much ?