BY MILANI

Felt-Tip. Long-wearing. Dries quickly. Sheer tint of color. Paraben-free. Removes with soap & water. . see more...

• Are you able to blend it in after applying or the color you out d...1 Answers
  • Does it blend well when you brush it over with a spoolie?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but I'm a little hesitant at the sa...1 Answers
Milani Brow Tint Pen
  • "I need really dark eyebrow shades and the dark brown really seems to work for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I give it a B simply due to the fact that I feel like since my brows need to look a little bit fuller they need more TLC...meaning I have to be careful to use short strokes to get the best natural look. " in 1 review
  • "Glides on easily, staying power is good." in 1 review
  • "This is a new holy grail product of mine." in 1 review
  • "I prefer products from Anastasia Beverly Hills but if your looking for a cheaper alternative this works well enough" in 1 review
Jennifer A.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: Dark Brown
This is just not great. It doesn't provide even coverage on the skin. The dark color is too warm. I wanted to like it because Suquu is so hard to get in the U.S., but this just isn't a good alternative for those who want to achieve natural brows from sparse ones. If you already have rather full brows, this would be okay to fill in a few small hairs, but for more serious work, this does not do the job.

This also removes very easily with touching your face, sweat or water. You're better off with a micro pencil or a gel, or go ahead and splurge on the Suquu.
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to draw on little brow hairs on the days i don’t feel like doing my full makeup. My eyebrows are so crappy that i use this and it makes them look natural and stays put all day. It doesn’t smudge but it isn’t water proof so watch out don’t get any water on your brows.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Review for: Dark Brown
This applies easy on my eyebrows. The felt tip makes it easy to fill in my brows. It is long lasting and I think this cuts my time in half than with a regular eyebrow pencil.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
Review for: Natural Taupe
I use to kinda not like this but with practice I've become fond of it. It stays on good and doesn't wipe off. I can blend it too. I love the flexible tip and the color pay off. I would recommend this and will continue to use this. For around $6 it's not bad. I like it better than retractable maybaline eye brow pencils and ABH brow dip.
Culture S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I. Love. This. Pen. The reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because they only offer 2 shades. I wish they'd come out with an espresso or brown/black color. I can use this pen to create very realistic feathery hairs in my brows to create a much fuller look (I was a teen when plucking brows were in sin and paying the price now).
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Natural Taupe
I really like this brow product! It looked like a marker at first so I was afraid it might make my eyebrows too dramatic, but if you blend the product in your brows look great! The product dries relatively quickly and stays on your face ALL DAY! I even took a shower and they were still on! I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble with getting their eyebrows to last throughout the day.
Hope D.
Arnold, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this brow pen! The shape of the applicator makes it so easy to create those small hair like strokes and if it gets foundation all over it and the color starts to fade you can pull the applicator out and it has another side to it! I use this every single day for my brows! The best part about it is the price! Perfect brows and perfect price!
Amina Q.
MAlden, MA
Review for: Dark Brown
This is an interesting product. It is like using a marker to fill in my brows. The color was great and it light enough to use daily and works well with building it up. The only issue I had was I felt that it dried up too quickly. I would do one eyebrow then have to wait till the liquid filled up again to do the next. I would most probably not buy it again.
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Natural Taupe
I ranked this among my personal "Best of Beauty" for its ability to create a clean, precise line without looking harsh or overly drawn-on. It applies easier and stays on better than any pencil, powder or gel I've ever tried and I've never had it smudge or smear. Love.

The price makes it the product to beat, though a few more shade choices (don't forget us readheads!) would be much appreciated.
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product once since I have bought it. It goes on light and after drying a bit it looks way darker than it did. It is a great concept but the formula itself needs improvement. I do however love that it is like a felt marker but it's just so hard to work with in my opinion.
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
Does this hold up through sweat, rain, etc?
Flor V.
Selma, NC
Does thia product look natural ? And does it smudge ?
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does it cost in the stores?
Claudia C.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this easy to use? Is it really pigmented? I'm starting to venture into filling my brows but I'm a bit scared of the results any suggestions on what it's the best product to use?
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried it, and it so is it good???