2 colors available

BY MILANI

Felt-Tip. Long-wearing. Dries quickly. Sheer tint of color. Paraben-free. Removes with soap & water. . see more...

• Are you able to blend it in after applying or the color you out dow...1 Answers
  • Does it blend well when you brush it over with a spoolie?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but I'm a little hesitant at the same...1 Answers
Milani Brow Tint Pen
  • "I need really dark eyebrow shades and the dark brown really seems to work for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I give it a B simply due to the fact that I feel like since my brows need to look a little bit fuller they need more TLC...meaning I have to be careful to use short strokes to get the best natural look. " in 1 review
  • "Glides on easily, staying power is good." in 1 review
  • "This is a new holy grail product of mine." in 1 review
  • "I prefer products from Anastasia Beverly Hills but if your looking for a cheaper alternative this works well enough" in 1 review
Aditi S.
Aditi S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have thick and bushy eyebrows because of which pencils and brow pomades often look too stark on me. I was looking fir something lighter, just to fill in gaps and mark out the outline of my brows which this pen successfully does. It however, has it's vices - It wears off quickly unless you set it with clear brow gel and the pigmentation is very light - almost faded. Not forgirls with thin eye brows
Selena G.
Selena G.
I absolutely love this for a natural eyebrow look. My brows are an off dark brown in between a black and brown. They are super dark, however this pen in dark brown fills them in so they aren't too dark but makes them look like my brows are full because its actually hair not filled in with makeup. Very buildable and precise. I love that its in a pen, so its easy to use. Lasts a long time!!!
Teri W.
Teri W.
I keep searching and trying other brow pens, pencils, gels, powders, but I keep going back to this one! I wish they would make it in semi permanent though. It removes way to easy with just a drop of water. Its just like a fine marker, not pencil, which is awesome! It goes on with a more natural look, not waxy at all.
Ivonne J.
Ivonne J.
Like where do I start? Amazing brow tint I ever had ? Yeah maybe!!! I bought this at Target and can never go to another one because of the fact that I can never go to another brow tint. Love how it has gold letters , I'm such a gold glitter freak. I have bought this about 7 times and always have back ups.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
I really wanted to enjoy this because for me I'm so lazy about doing my eyebrows but when I used this it was very hard to tell that I had even used any product. I'm going to keep searching for something similar to this with a little less sheen and more pigment.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Seattle, WA
I love this! It's my go-to brow product when I'm in a rush. It last me all day without having to re-apply. I've used anatastia beverly hills and I love it but this is a good dupe. Grab this at Fred Meyer or Target stores! Highly recommend to my girls on the go!
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a dancer and a makeup enthusiast so my brows range from bold to natural. this product is easy to use for anyone, and cheap! i bought it at walgreens and it definitely matches up to much more expensive products like it. i would recommend to anyone!
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Clinton Twp, MI
Not my favorite milani product, being my first time using this
product I wasn't as pleased. it has an ok coverage but
ended up waring away after a couple hours. not my favorite and recommend Anastasia Beverly hills brow dip
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drug store product this works amazing! I love the pen because it allows you to draw on the brow hairs and it looks super natural! It's super cheap and really works well! I definitely recommend it!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
Loveeeeee this brow pen. Use dark brown in color. It doesn't look drawn on since it's still a light tint, it lasts all day, sometimes through a shower or pool but wipes away easy with makeup remover.
Flor V.
Flor V.
Selma, NC
Does thia product look natural ? And does it smudge ?
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
Does this hold up through sweat, rain, etc?
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this easy to use? Is it really pigmented? I'm starting to venture into filling my brows but I'm a bit scared of the results any suggestions on what it's the best product to use?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Has anyone tried it, and it so is it good???
cynthia p.
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does it cost in the stores?