Milani Brow Tint Pen
To get straight to the point, precision brow styling has never been easier than with the long-wearing, felt-tip Brow Tint Pen. Fill in sparse areas, fake a lush fullness or simply shape and define your look. It’s an extra dose of soft matte refinement in an easy-to-use pen.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Glycerin, PVP, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).see more...
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "I need really dark eyebrow shades and the dark brown really seems to work for me!" in 2 reviews
- "Milani Brow Tint Pen...havent tried any tint pens...never tried it but willing to try new things :)" in 1 review
- "I got this in natural taupe and really loved the shade for my dark blonde hair." in 1 review
- "I give it a B simply due to the fact that I feel like since my brows need to look a little bit fuller they need more TLC...meaning I have to be careful to use short strokes to get the best natural look. " in 1 review
- "tis great and i use it all the time it is worht the money it last long and is great at geting areas u cant niorkmmaly ge t" in 1 review
This also removes very easily with touching your face, sweat or water. You're better off with a micro pencil or a gel, or go ahead and splurge on the Suquu.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos