BY MILANI

To get straight to the point, precision brow styling has never been easier than with the long-wearing, felt-tip Brow Tint Pen. Fill in sparse areas, fake a lush fullness or simply shape and define your look. It’s an extra dose of soft matte refinement in an easy-to-use pen.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Glycerin, PVP, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Is this product harsh ? Meaning does it make your brows l...1 Answers
  • Are you able to blend it in after applying or the color y...1 Answers
  • Does it blend well when you brush it over with a spoolie?1 Answers
Milani Brow Tint Pen
  • "This is such a great, easy to use product! It applies like a felt-tipped marker, but the point is thin enough that you are able to get a precise line. I am in the shade brunette, and use a lot of brow products. This is one of my faves for ease of use" in 45 reviews
  • "Love this! I got the shade in taupe. And it matches my dark brown hair. Long lasting and really helps me achieve a bold yet natural looking brows!" in 12 reviews
  • "I need really dark eyebrow shades and the dark brown really seems to work for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I prefer products from Anastasia Beverly Hills but if your looking for a cheaper alternative this works well enough" in 1 review
  • "This is a new holy grail product of mine." in 1 review
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Review for: Natural Taupe more...
I live the Miami Automatic Brow Pencil so I had high hopes for their brow pen. Finally a brow marker that looks perfectly natural and doesn't fade to green after a few hours! I have extremely sparse brows with some completely missing areas. I took the companies advice on their website to order the blonde as it is supposed to look the most natural on bare skin. With the first use I realized what so many were putting in their reviews about the pen seeming to be dried out. I had to go over the same area numerous times to get the color to show up. In my experience it's not because the pen has dried out, it's more that it applies lightly and in so you can control how your brows look. I have tried several brow markers and all have faded to a weird green shade after a few hours. Not a pretty look! Also, I am always searching for a brow product that looks natural enough that I can apply just my brows and not have to put on a full face of makeup just to run a quick errand. This marker looks THAT natural!! It wore well throughout an easy day, looking beautiful after eight to ten hours. Unfortunately on a day with any amount of perspiring my brows disappeared. I'll continue to use it, but with the knowledge that it's not budge proof.
Lauren K.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Natural Taupe more...
The ink on these is really nice. It's pigmented but translucent, so any mistakes are easy to blot away, and the color looks natural on the skin. I like to use it to add a few hairs in sparse areas, and I think it's also great for adding a freckle here and there if that is your thing. I do think this ink spreads/fades throughout the day if you don't set it. I also think the tip could be finer. I've repurchased once and I plan to keep using it in the future, but if something came along with a finer tip and that set itself a little better I would try that out.
Sheareliz M.
This brow tint is amazing ! I love how pigmented it is and how easy is to blend. I personally brush my brows after applying it to get rid of any harsh lines and it makes it look more natural. After that I use concealer and an angle brush to clean them out and I love the end result!
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
This was my go to for sooo long! I like a natural look and the tint was just what I needed. I have sparse eyebrows, dark brown - this color wasn’t so bold! I intend on using this with my pencil, well at least trying out the combo and I hope to get beautiful results. You can buy this at Walmart or CVS.
Denice D.
Oceanside
The Milani brow tint was easy to use and took less time to apply unlike brow paw mades. However, the tint color was way off . Product looked unnatural and the color of the product was almost like a reddish color rather than brown.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This didn’t work for me at all. Being a felt tip pen, I was expecting opaque color, especially having purchased the dark brown shade but the color was very light. It also started drying out before I could even get to my second brow. Eventually, I got both brows done but I wouldn’t have gotten better results in less time had I just used a pencil.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
Very disappointed in this pen. I got this in hopes of it replacing my holy grail pen from Korea but it sucks honestly. I got dark brown but it’s a very warm brown and very wet. It doesn’t fill in bare spots to where it wouldn’t be noticeable. I have tried to build it and it doesn’t work. Would not recommend this
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Dark brown was not dark at all. It is very creamy however and was easy to use. I just wish they would have more colors. The spoolie on the other end of the product was also very convenient to use. I would have recommended this if they had my shade.
Chaquetta G.
Florence
I wanted to like this product because I have seen ppl rave about similar brow markers but this did nothing for me. Even though I got the darkest one I felt like you could not tell that I had used anything on my brows. I wish the pigmentation was a little better.
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
Does this hold up through sweat, rain, etc?
Jennifer B.
Has anyone tried it, and it so is it good???
Claudia C.
Brownsville, TX
Is this easy to use? Is it really pigmented? I'm starting to venture into filling my brows but I'm a bit scared of the results any suggestions on what it's the best product to use?
Flor V.
Selma, NC
Does thia product look natural ? And does it smudge ?
cynthia p.
How much does it cost in the stores?

Amazon