BY MILANI

The clear winner for everyday grooming, Brow Shaping Clear Gel in light to medium hold defines and sculpts by whipping stray hairs into place for a polished look. Use the included bristle brush to apply gel in upward strokes in the direction of hair growth.

Water (Aqua), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, PVP, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Milani Brow Shaping Gel Clear
  • "I love this brow gel! It keeps my brow hairs in place but it doesn't leave them feeling crunchy or unnatural looking either. It's also easy to find..just go right around the corner and there it is :)" in 16 reviews
Leilani R.
Beacon, NY
It’s one of the best drugstore brow shaping gels I’ve used. Only thing is it made my eyebrows feel a little stiff. I enjoyed its longevity though. Easy to use and great for keeping eyebrows looking orderly, especially when I haven’t been able to groom, or get them threaded.
Crystal K.
Brea, CA
Works super well! I have straight brow hairs and it hold it in place all day! it does not flake! I dont know if it is sold in stores anymore because i can't find it but it is such a great price for the product! It is amazing and i definitely recommend!
Angela C.
Colton , CA
I think this works pretty good!! It keeps my eyebrow hairs in place very well! It doesn’t feel crunchy on my eyebrows and it’s a great dupe for higher end brow gels in my opinion! Totally recommend to anyone!
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
1,165 reviews
Absolutely love this brow gel! Perfectly sets your brows without making them feel heavy or weighed down. Best of all its super accessible and affordable at most local drug stores.
Karina B.
Aurora, CO
This product does exactly what it’s supposed to do! It gives you great hold while it lasts almost all day. I use this product almost every time I do my eyebrows with the Milani Stay Put Brow Color. I would definitely recommend this because it gives you sculpt & hold you desire leaving you with a more polished look!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Sounintha P.
Andover, MN
So Ive been using the Milani Brow shaping gel for a little over a month now and I am in love. I actually found the item at my local walgreens on clearance for less than $2 and felt the need to give it a try. I've never used any sort of brow gel before in the past so I don't have anything to compare it to but I love what it does. It mays your brow stay in place all day long and almost helps as a secondary "setting spray" in a sense to make sure it does not smear/move. My advice is to make sure your brow product isn't too wet before you apply the brow gel because sometimes the brow gel can then catch the color and start smearing the product over your brows. Love it! Highly would recommend this very affordable product!
Kimberly N.
Tucson
one of the best brow gels ive owned once i apply this to my brow hairs . . they dont move ! they keep my brow hairs in place and dont make them all crunchy feeling
Laura F.
Marne, MI
When you have naturally thick brows, a great brow gel is a must! I use this product every single day, literally! It's a great value for the price and anyone can afford it. The packaging is eyecatching and reminds you that you're purchasing a quality product. I would definitely recommend this to my fellow full browed friends!
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
If you're looking for an alternative to the Anastasia clear gel then this is it. I would recommend ordering online because stores actually run out of this pretty quickly. It's super inexpensive. It works like a charm. It doesn't flake. It keeps your brows intact. If you're able to get your hands on it grab a few... You'll regret it if you don't.
Johnna R.
1,446 reviews
The brush looks black... So is it just clear gel to set your eyebrows?
Erikah n.
York, PA
How does this compare to Loreal?
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
I want to try something new for my eyebrows, would this be good to try? I been using powders for eyebrows
Maya J.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Is this brow gel comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel? I love the ABH but 21 bucks over and over for brow gel is steep, want to venture out!
Vinosha S.
How long does this keep your eyebrows in place for?