BY MILANI

For naturally beautiful brows, tame and sculpt with one sweep of the easy-to-use Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil. The transparent shade works well on all hair colors and the non-sticky medium to strong hold formula blends well with other brow beautifiers. This pencil dries to a weightless, matte finish and when it's time to sharpen your brow-shaping skills, the Duo Sharpener does the trick.

Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyisubutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, VP/Hexadecene, Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

• I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems ...2 Answers
  • Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil? 1 Answers
  • Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige ...2 Answers
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil
  • "He color is perfect and it is very easy to apply but it can dry out. I try to store it tip down but I usually carry it in my purse. When I go to use it I have to really shake it up. I hope they fix this down the line becasue it really is the best pencil i have used. I have lost most of my eyebrows to an illness and this really fills them in well and makes them look natural. I am not good at makeup and don't know what I am doing so if I can do it this pencil is easy and good." in 12 reviews
Mia S.
Awesome wax that gives you full styled brows even when they are in need of shaping or trimming. Hold lasts all day and isn't oily.
LaBrisha B.
Beautiful finish tames brows no mess no color. Affordable can purchase from your locl target or walmart or mass chain drug store
Analyssa R.
the milani brow shaping is really good my brows be so on point with this i love this product is very good and i am happy with it
Julissa T.
I feel like this product could be a little better and more creamery! Price is not bad! This product should have for pigment in it
Cristina R.
I don't like this product just cause I feel like it makes you brows stick more together, and not a fan of these kind od products
Autumn B.
Cherryville, NC
I like wearing it but I hate the way it feels it's too cakes I hate it it's horrible don't buy it please. I would never but it
Mariah M.
Eldersburg, MD
A no fuss easy to use wax for keeping your brows locked in all day. Literally went almost 24 hours with this still looking good
erika m.
Spring , TX
I'm in love with the use of wax, makes my bushi eyebrows stay in place and gives me much more control when I'm drawing on them
Romanica E.
This wax is pretty durable.this wax is easy for using brow powders on eyebrows and makes it look more natural and appealing
Tania r.
Ventura
The best I don't think I could go back to another product other than this all the products of Milani are the best.
Tabitha A.
Avondale , AZ
Does this really work ????
Christie L.
Orangeville, ON
I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems too good to be true, mainly cause of the price. My eyebrows are difficult to manage, how do you think this will work on me? Keep in mind, I don't have thick brows.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige versions?
Yahaira b.
Is the clear wax to show that they eye brow is definitely shaped that way?. to add that natural look ?.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil?

Amazon