BY MILANI

For naturally beautiful brows, tame and sculpt with one sweep of the easy-to-use Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil. The transparent shade works well on all hair colors and the non-sticky medium to strong hold formula blends well with other brow beautifiers. This pencil dries to a weightless, matte finish and when it's time to sharpen your brow-shaping skills, the Duo Sharpener does the trick.

Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyisubutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, VP/Hexadecene, Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

• I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems ...2 Answers
  • Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil? 1 Answers
  • Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige ...2 Answers
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil
  • "He color is perfect and it is very easy to apply but it can dry out. I try to store it tip down but I usually carry it in my purse. When I go to use it I have to really shake it up. I hope they fix this down the line becasue it really is the best pencil i have used. I have lost most of my eyebrows to an illness and this really fills them in well and makes them look natural. I am not good at makeup and don't know what I am doing so if I can do it this pencil is easy and good." in 12 reviews
Amara D.
meridian , MS
This product does a great job with keeping your eyebrows in place without them getting stiff. It doesn't have a weird smell and it's a great price.
briana l.
Terrell
As a brown product fanatic I believe this is one of the most you sober up in the souls I've ever had. Hope you like it as much as I did, slay!
Connie D.
El Paso, TX
This product has helped perfect my brows, I am so happy that I found it, this product I purchased at Target, The price was worth the product

Shazia a.
I do not use brow products a lot but I have been using this for quite a long time. I'm very happy with the product and will surely be again.
Mariah F.
This eyebrow wax gives my eyebrows the desired shape I need to begin with a pomade. It works amazing, and it does not get greasy like others.
Angie M.
Murrieta , CA
Does a great job setting my brows in place after all finished. Great price point at around $4 at your local drug store. A great beauty buy!
Daniella N.
Sunrise , FL
This is great for days you just want to go out with your brows tamed or when before you pencil them in, makes the process so much easier
Jeneia P.
Great brow shaping tool holds the brows down and is lightweight this product is very affordable you can pick it up from you local Walmart
Leticia G.
I really love this brow wax pencil! I apply it before I anything else and it helps hold my brows in place. Works great and its affordable
Liz B.
Did a good job keeping my brows in place. I have oily skin and it didn't budge. I set it with powder. I do recommend it be tried out.
Tabitha A.
Avondale , AZ
Does this really work ????
Christie L.
Orangeville, ON
I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems too good to be true, mainly cause of the price. My eyebrows are difficult to manage, how do you think this will work on me? Keep in mind, I don't have thick brows.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige versions?
Yahaira b.
Is the clear wax to show that they eye brow is definitely shaped that way?. to add that natural look ?.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil?

Amazon