BY MILANI

For naturally beautiful brows, tame and sculpt with one sweep of the easy-to-use Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil. The transparent shade works well on all hair colors and the non-sticky medium to strong hold formula blends well with other brow beautifiers. This pencil dries to a weightless, matte finish and when it's time to sharpen your brow-shaping skills, the Duo Sharpener does the trick.

Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyisubutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, VP/Hexadecene, Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

• I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems ...2 Answers
  • Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil? 1 Answers
  • Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige ...2 Answers
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil
  • "He color is perfect and it is very easy to apply but it can dry out. I try to store it tip down but I usually carry it in my purse. When I go to use it I have to really shake it up. I hope they fix this down the line becasue it really is the best pencil i have used. I have lost most of my eyebrows to an illness and this really fills them in well and makes them look natural. I am not good at makeup and don't know what I am doing so if I can do it this pencil is easy and good." in 12 reviews
I like this brow wax because it is in a pencil form. It is ease the sweep on your brows before powders. It does offer a bit of extra hold, but if you have crazy brows like I do, you might want to top it with a gel (my favorite is NYX control Freak brow gel- clear)
Melissa A.
I love this eyebrow wax because it tames my hair and makes my eyebrows look great, my only problem with this is that it's a bit too waxy and leaves my eyebrows looking a bit shiny. So after I apply my eyebrow powder, I set my eyebrows with a bit of face powder to lessen the shine.
Leigh M.
It may not necessarily be an absolute necessity in your make-up kit, but it's definitely great to tame those wild hairs in your eyebrows. You use the shaping wax and follow up by the shade that you need. No overfilling residue and lasts forever for the price.
Jessica W.
Covington, GA
Helps line and shape your brows in no time! I purchased this at Sephora and had a worker tell me nothing but pros about it. It helps to keep things in line incase of mess up. I wouldn't highly recommend this product.
KrisTina C.
Norwalk, OH
I love that this product is clear and goes on so easy. No stickyness, stiffness or hardness to your brow hairs. Can be used over eyebrow pencil. I got this at our local walmart and the price is right for an amazing product. I highly recommend this.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il
I love it! This clear brow wax allows me to shape my eye brows perfectly and give them that perfect angle. It doesn't cake or wear off throughout the day. No one can tell that I'm wearing it. They think my eyebrows stay in place and look naturally this beautiful. I'm so glad I listened to my friend and tried this! I highly recommend it!
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I love this stuff! It's great for after you apply your eyebrow color. It holds the color in place all day, and your eyebrows stay put too. I love this brand, and am impressed since it is a drugstore brand.
Samantha W.
Sun City, AZ
I had high hopes for this product as I have never used a Milani product I did not love~ until now. The Shaping Wax went on smoothly but wore off way sooner than it should have, under normal conditions. It was also quite sticky and did not dry down. Will not likely purchase this again, unfortunately.
Melissa B.
This is a great product if you have really thick eyebrows and are looking to kind of tame them a little bit and shape them for me it doesn't really work because my eyebrows are unfortunately very sparse
Luisa O.
I use this literally every time I do my makeup. It really helps keeps my eyebrows locked and in place. Absolutely recommend. You really get a bang for your buck with this product.
Tabitha A.
Avondale , AZ
Does this really work ????
Christie L.
Orangeville, ON
I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems too good to be true, mainly cause of the price. My eyebrows are difficult to manage, how do you think this will work on me? Keep in mind, I don't have thick brows.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige versions?
Yahaira b.
Is the clear wax to show that they eye brow is definitely shaped that way?. to add that natural look ?.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil?

Amazon