BY MILANI

For naturally beautiful brows, tame and sculpt with one sweep of the easy-to-use Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil. The transparent shade works well on all hair colors and the non-sticky medium to strong hold formula blends well with other brow beautifiers. This pencil dries to a weightless, matte finish and when it's time to sharpen your brow-shaping skills, the Duo Sharpener does the trick.

Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyisubutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, VP/Hexadecene, Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

• I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems ...2 Answers
  • Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil? 1 Answers
  • Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige ...2 Answers
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil
  • "He color is perfect and it is very easy to apply but it can dry out. I try to store it tip down but I usually carry it in my purse. When I go to use it I have to really shake it up. I hope they fix this down the line becasue it really is the best pencil i have used. I have lost most of my eyebrows to an illness and this really fills them in well and makes them look natural. I am not good at makeup and don't know what I am doing so if I can do it this pencil is easy and good." in 12 reviews
Nayeli N.
This works great to tame your Eyebrows it's really inexpensive and does what it's supposed to very easy to use and it's a great alternative for higher end clear eyebrow wax
Dianette M.
Hiram, GA
Maria V.
I purchased this after I saw this Brow Shaping Wax in a makeup tutorial online. I have good shape to my eyebrows, if I can just get them to stay in place. This product is AWESOME. It does exactly what it says it will. It keeps everything in place all day. You only have to apply once and it will still look just the same at the end of the day, as it did in the morning. Even if you sweat quite a bit, it still totally stays in place. I will say that usually once during the day, I find some white flakes in my eyebrows that I NEVER have normally. I think because it's wax, it catches little pieces of dead skin or whatever throughout the day that may have come off when you touch your forehead or scratch it or whatever. I'm not too sure what it is. I don't have skin that peels or any problem with anything like that, so I'm not sure what causes it. But, once I quickly brush those little things off about mid-day, I don't have that problem again. And it's such a small issue, it's so not a big deal. Overall, I love it!
Susan C.
Bedford, MA
I like it because I have use a lot of different ones and it still one of my favorites, it take a really long time for me to have to buy another one and I love it
Lyan W.
Key West
I love this product because it's cheap and it simplifies my brow routine. I just sweep this back and forth on my brows, sometimes I use a spooly to set them in place, then use a Real Techniques angled eye brush with matte brown eye shadow to shape and fill my brows. That's it. I don't use pomades or gels.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
this is a pretty cool brow wax , i used mine almost all the way but i stopped using it because i have super oily skin and since this is of course very very creamy almost like oily it kind of made my brow makeup "slip" but it does do a great job keeping your brows on shape also it has alot of product for the value.
Violeta V.
This is my secret to setting brows. I love brow gel but I love the idea of having my brow hairs fixed in place before having to fill them in with brow powder or pomade.

The only downside to this is that is leaves the brows looking shiny. This problem can be fixable when you're setting your makeup with powder. The wax can make brows shiny so watch out for that. Other than that, I love it. I'll definitely buy it again!!!
Linda G.
Salinas, CA
This is a pretty good eyebrow wax for someone who has average eyebrow texture. I think it works pretty good for me. My sister has really full eyebrows and it works okay but would probably need to be a thicker wax to tame her brows. I like the chubby pencil, it's easier to fold and better balance to
Do quick sweeps to place down the hairs.
Jomayra R.
Boston, MA
In general, I love Milano products, excellent quality but perhaps this product in particular was not for me. I have eye brows that need some taming and while the wax did help it to stay put for some time, after a couple of hours, I noticed my eyebrows needed to be tamed again. I have tried eye brow gels (the ones that look like a mascara tube) and have found that those work better for me, perhaps this wax would work for someone else.
Tiffany E.
This product is the best for brow prep. You shape your brow and make sure that they are in place all day which is important for your look. I purchased it at y local Walgreens on a whim which turned out to be a good idea. I would be purchasing this again.
Tabitha A.
Avondale , AZ
Does this really work ????
Christie L.
Orangeville, ON
I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems too good to be true, mainly cause of the price. My eyebrows are difficult to manage, how do you think this will work on me? Keep in mind, I don't have thick brows.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige versions?
Yahaira b.
Is the clear wax to show that they eye brow is definitely shaped that way?. to add that natural look ?.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil?

Amazon