BY MILANI

For naturally beautiful brows, tame and sculpt with one sweep of the easy-to-use Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil. The transparent shade works well on all hair colors and the non-sticky medium to strong hold formula blends well with other brow beautifiers. This pencil dries to a weightless, matte finish and when it's time to sharpen your brow-shaping skills, the Duo Sharpener does the trick.

Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyisubutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, VP/Hexadecene, Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

• I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems ...2 Answers
  • Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil? 1 Answers
  • Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige ...2 Answers
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil
  • "He color is perfect and it is very easy to apply but it can dry out. I try to store it tip down but I usually carry it in my purse. When I go to use it I have to really shake it up. I hope they fix this down the line becasue it really is the best pencil i have used. I have lost most of my eyebrows to an illness and this really fills them in well and makes them look natural. I am not good at makeup and don't know what I am doing so if I can do it this pencil is easy and good." in 12 reviews
Monica G.
Al momento de usarlo no sabía cómo me toco buscar tutoriales pero al final pude realmente mi pulso no es muy bueno pero este producto me ayudó y sin mencionar que es muy buena la marca realmente me gustó y no te quejas del producto se los recomiendo mucho
Jade Y.
I'm not too much into this product. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. My skin is too oily even my brow area. Might work better on dry to combination skin.
100% lo recomiendo es un producto super bueno al igual todo lo que tenga que ver con Milani, esa marca me emcanta por la pigmentación que se maneja, la base líquida es la mejor. Y su precio es lo que más me gusta de todo.
vickytoria s.
Gente esse lapis é muito bom fora a cor que realca e ele é bem cremosinho e nao irrita os olhos recommendo muito pois amei esse prduto.
Abby M.
Regina
Its perfect for shaping and selaing brows. doesn't hold very well in heat but other than that it is a long lasting product
Zaneesha M.
Really nice formula and has a nice texture on your brows for the whole day. Overall applies nicely and does not clump.
Maria Alice C.
Gostei, uso para passar nos olhos e a pigmentação é muito boa!!!!! Gostaria de experimentar novamente....
Mayara M.
Sou apaixonada por esse bastão, acho incrível pois dá uma iluminada nos olhos incrível. Recomendo muito
Vanessa C.
Esse produto é maraaaaaa
Te deixa super lindaaaaa
Alta cobertura
Precisa testar
Super recomendo
Tabitha A.
Avondale , AZ
Does this really work ????
Christie L.
Orangeville, ON
I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems too good to be true, mainly cause of the price. My eyebrows are difficult to manage, how do you think this will work on me? Keep in mind, I don't have thick brows.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige versions?
Yahaira b.
Is the clear wax to show that they eye brow is definitely shaped that way?. to add that natural look ?.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil?

Amazon