BY MILANI

For naturally beautiful brows, tame and sculpt with one sweep of the easy-to-use Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil. The transparent shade works well on all hair colors and the non-sticky medium to strong hold formula blends well with other brow beautifiers. This pencil dries to a weightless, matte finish and when it's time to sharpen your brow-shaping skills, the Duo Sharpener does the trick.

Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyisubutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, VP/Hexadecene, Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

• I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems ...2 Answers
  • Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil? 1 Answers
  • Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige ...2 Answers
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil
  • "He color is perfect and it is very easy to apply but it can dry out. I try to store it tip down but I usually carry it in my purse. When I go to use it I have to really shake it up. I hope they fix this down the line becasue it really is the best pencil i have used. I have lost most of my eyebrows to an illness and this really fills them in well and makes them look natural. I am not good at makeup and don't know what I am doing so if I can do it this pencil is easy and good." in 12 reviews
Tamitra T.
Gary, IN
Provides a nice hold. Love the convenience of having wax in a pencil form.
Adriana R.
El Mirage, AZ
Really good pencil for taming those eyebrow hairs. I use this before applying product because sometimes it helps with lining my brows more evenly. Highly recommend this product.
Adebimpe D.
Sharjah
It is fine. But not quite a Bit what I expected. Not easy to apply. It falls on the skin after few hours after use. Once in a while. It's in my make up purse. I bought it in an outlet store that deal with make up. No I wouldnot but it again because I wouldn't want it to fall on my face.
Natasha M.
North Vancouver , BC
This product is long lasting and very easy to use and looks natural! It tames my brows and keeps them in place all day without looking like there is product all over them! I continuously buy thing because it's so easy to use.
Francheska N.
Fulton
I love my brows to be on point but look natural, this helps me achieve my gorgeous look. its not heavy and doesn't "over do" my makeup. this is decently a must have ident in you make up bag,. use it for special occasions or casually for a natural look.
crystal l.
toronto
I really like this product. The price point is perfect for an eyebrow wax. It keeps your eyebrows right in place and lasts throughout the day. You can find this product readily available in the drug store and does what it says it will do. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Anneken M.
I use this two ways depending on how I do my brows that day.
1. Pencil first, wax then powder to help it adhere better
2. Pencil, pomade and then wax
This wax doesn't really really help my brows stay put probably because I have oily skin. If you're on a budget, give it a try. Might work better for you.
Melissa G.
New York
This product is great. I got it 7 month ago and its still not done. And i used a lot. Love this . It cost me like 8 dólars in a drugstore and its great. It leaves my brown in shape. perfect
Lovetta B.
I love using the Coconut Oil Stimulating Growth Oil. the packaging is very good and I love using it everyday.. Nah I think its great like that no improvement needed it ... its very good when I put it on I recommend it to anyone that want a nice smooth skin
Yasmin L.
This brow wax pencil is perfect for keeping my stubborn bushy eyebrows in place all day. I am a first time user and I think it is great. I would be even better if it were an auto pencil instead of one that needs sharpening. I would buy this product again.
Tabitha A.
Avondale , AZ
Does this really work ????
Christie L.
Orangeville, ON
I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems too good to be true, mainly cause of the price. My eyebrows are difficult to manage, how do you think this will work on me? Keep in mind, I don't have thick brows.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige versions?
Yahaira b.
Is the clear wax to show that they eye brow is definitely shaped that way?. to add that natural look ?.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil?

Amazon