BY MILANI

For naturally beautiful brows, tame and sculpt with one sweep of the easy-to-use Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil. The transparent shade works well on all hair colors and the non-sticky medium to strong hold formula blends well with other brow beautifiers. This pencil dries to a weightless, matte finish and when it's time to sharpen your brow-shaping skills, the Duo Sharpener does the trick.

Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyisubutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, VP/Hexadecene, Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

• I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems ...2 Answers
  • Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil? 1 Answers
  • Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige ...2 Answers
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil
  • "He color is perfect and it is very easy to apply but it can dry out. I try to store it tip down but I usually carry it in my purse. When I go to use it I have to really shake it up. I hope they fix this down the line becasue it really is the best pencil i have used. I have lost most of my eyebrows to an illness and this really fills them in well and makes them look natural. I am not good at makeup and don't know what I am doing so if I can do it this pencil is easy and good." in 12 reviews
Adelina S.
Hartford, CT
Not worth buying in my opinion it didn't do its job Which is to set the brow ..would not purchase again
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
1,165 reviews
Love this clear wax! Leaves your brows set comfortably in place with every use . I highly recommend it!
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Love this wax gel pencil! So easy to use! Keeps your brows in place all day. Super affordable as well!
Lorena C.
This product is amazing for holding my eyebrow hairs in place, I use it before shading in my eyebrows.
Thali G.
Doesn't sit well with my foundation. Becomes very cakey on the area. Do not stack with other products.
Sahira T.
Sacramento, CA
ALWAYS USE THIS AFTER GETTING MY EYEBROWS THREADED. iT MAKES MY EYEBROWS POP OUT MORE AND LOOK NICE.
Sarah A.
Lincoln Park, MI
It did an average job of holding my brow in place. It was good for the price big I like a gel better
Allie L.
Brooklyn, NY
If your a makeup artist you must try this pencil, it puts your eyebrows in its place all day long.
Deanna M.
S Ozone Park, NY
Holds your brows in place for hours I love Milani products they are quality to me but inexpensive
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Pretty nice but a bit waxy, not one of my favorites for my brows at all, much prefer the brow gal
Tabitha A.
Avondale , AZ
Does this really work ????
Christie L.
Orangeville, ON
I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems too good to be true, mainly cause of the price. My eyebrows are difficult to manage, how do you think this will work on me? Keep in mind, I don't have thick brows.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige versions?
Yahaira b.
Is the clear wax to show that they eye brow is definitely shaped that way?. to add that natural look ?.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil?

Amazon