BY MILANI

For naturally beautiful brows, tame and sculpt with one sweep of the easy-to-use Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil. The transparent shade works well on all hair colors and the non-sticky medium to strong hold formula blends well with other brow beautifiers. This pencil dries to a weightless, matte finish and when it's time to sharpen your brow-shaping skills, the Duo Sharpener does the trick.

Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyisubutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, VP/Hexadecene, Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

• I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems ...2 Answers
  • Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil? 1 Answers
  • Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige ...2 Answers
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil
  • "He color is perfect and it is very easy to apply but it can dry out. I try to store it tip down but I usually carry it in my purse. When I go to use it I have to really shake it up. I hope they fix this down the line becasue it really is the best pencil i have used. I have lost most of my eyebrows to an illness and this really fills them in well and makes them look natural. I am not good at makeup and don't know what I am doing so if I can do it this pencil is easy and good." in 12 reviews
Michelle V.
Will not be getting this again. I ordered this from Walmart for $8. I have crazy unruly brows and was looking for something to keep them in place throughout the day. This product didnt work even a little bit AND it left a waxy, white colored buildup on my brows. I have nothing good to say about it. Steer clear of this waste of money!!
Shelley A.
Boston
Let me be clear... I pay very little attention to my eyebrows. I envy women with perfectly drawn brows. This little pencil is great, it holds hairs in place without making them stiff and it adds a subtle sheen. Love that it’s inexpensive and lasts a while. I’ve had mine for years but like I said I don’t do my brows daily.
april m.
belle vernon, PA
I wasnt super fond of this product I felt like my brows wiped away so much easier with this under it it doesn't smell horrible so plus side to that possibly because I have dry skin i had issues with it
Jennifer S.
I seen this at Walmart and decided to try it. It didn’t cost too much because I seen it on clearance. I wasn’t sure of how this works, but after seeing someone on YouTube and reading some of the reviews on here I may keep it and use it. I’m guessing if your looking for a product to tame down your eyebrow hairs before applying your pomade or pencil this would be great to use. Try it, it’s inexpensive. Check out Walmart first
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
I really like this clear wax because my eyebrows are prone to looking crazy by noon. This wax keeps them in place and looking well manicured all day long. I bought this particular pencil at Walmart. It has definitely done the job I needed it to for the right price!
Annie Belle N.
I always find myself coming back to this product because its great! It keeps my brows glued in place for hours without moving the brow hairs or the product underneath. The product is also so good for the price. You really can't beat it!
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
This wax does what it is supposed to without feeling sticky or looking caked with other brow products. It glides on easily and lasts for awhile. I liked it as a drugstore option for clear brow wax.
Aly L.
Chandler , AZ
Unruly brows beware! I love that this is a stick and not a mascara-type wand. The stick is easy to apply and doesn't spread everywhere. It's a swipe and go type of product where you don't have to be a makeup professional to use it correctly. It keeps my brows in the shape I want them in and lasts all day
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
Although I prefer a gel to shape and hold my brows, this wax works pretty well, while feeling and looking natural. The hold is not as strong as a gel, but it is easy to use. I use it before and after I fill my brows in. Its a good value for what you pay.
Crystal B.
Herndon, PA
Love, Love this wax for unruly brows. I use it before I pluck. I wish it had a screw up bottom, instead of needing to use a sharpener. This is the first eyebrow wax I've used. Very good value for it's low cost. I would buy this again. I recommend it.
Tabitha A.
avondale az
Does this really work ????
Christie L.
Orangeville, ON
I've been going back and forth about getting this. Seems too good to be true, mainly cause of the price. My eyebrows are difficult to manage, how do you think this will work on me? Keep in mind, I don't have thick brows.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does this drugstore product work as well as the prestige versions?
Yahaira b.
Is the clear wax to show that they eye brow is definitely shaped that way?. to add that natural look ?.
Caeli D.
Is this comparable to the abh wax pencil?

Amazon