MakeupCosmetic SetsMilani
Brow Fix Eye Brow Powder Kit

Milani Brow Fix Eye Brow Powder Kit

01 Light

Do you guys like this?
[product:milani-brow-fix-eyebrow-powder-kit] I have almost invisible eyebrows. My question is how dark is this product? And how long does it last? Is it all day coverage? I have been trying to find eyebrow kits in my color but it's close to impossible.
Has anyone had this as a sample bc I would like to definitely try it out!
Start your review of Milani Brow Fix Eye Brow Powder Kit!
Ambuer
Ortonville, MI
Milani Brow Fix Eye Brow Powder Kit uploaded by Ambuer
I never knew love until I found this brow powder. Before, I would fill in a little with my eyeliner, but I never knew how much I needed this! Seriously this is so easy and changes my whole look! If I only have one product on my face, it's this. Just a small sweep of powder and my brows are similar to Brooke shields!! And even after being a busy mom and paraprofessional and through workouts it stays in place. If I am too lazy to take off my makeup and my best friend calls in the morning to drag me out of bed to go thrift shopping, just brush my teeth and a ponytail and my brows are perfect!! And if I make a Itty bitty mistake with my waxer ?? I can count on my brow powder!! So run, do not walk and get some!!!
Mia S.
Wasn't for me at all the colors are too light. The tools were tiny and clumsy to use and it had a chalky look.
Stephanie V.
Wethersfield, CT
This product is very good since for people who have micropigmentation it allows us to have good coverage, the tones it has are perfect along with its illuminator
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
There are basically no options for people with light hair... it is hard to find an eyebrow product that works well, covers and is easy to apply and this is it!!!!!! Definitely recommend it, very convenient and easy to use.
Carmen M.
Tualatin, OR
Milani is also another good brand. I love the quality and the packaging Is super cute.. I always purchase their products when I go to the store. I am not a first time buyer I love all milani makeup. It's affordable and great quality
Delilah S.
This is not only budget friendly, its fast and easy to use. Everything you need is in there. I use the highlight on my eyelid for a quick natural look. It's travel friendly and if you forget or lose it. Doesn't break the bank to buy another. Totally recommend.
Ana R.
Bronx
Milani Brow Fix Eye Brow Powder Kit uploaded by Ana R.
Milani Brow Fix Eye Brow Powder Kit uploaded by Ana R.
Milano brow fix it's one of my favorite product to make my eyebrow look beautiful the package makes it very easy to carry and I have with me all the time the quality is 100%
Joanna  N.
Wilton, CA
I first started using this when I started doing my eyebrows and I can't stop using it my all time favorite.
maria V.
Este producto me encanta tengo ya un año usándolo para haser mi ceja me gusta mucho el acabado k le da
Thomas K.
This is one of my favorite eyebrow kits. It's even comparable to some of the higher end brands. The colors are natural, and it has great staying power. I only have to apply once in the morning and it will last all day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Quincie S.
il y a 4 ans
Milani Brow Fix Eye Brow Powder Kit I have almost invisible eyebrows. My question is how dark is this product? And how long does it last? Is it all day coverage? I have been trying to find eyebrow kits in my color but it's close to impossible.
Warda 0. il y a 9 mois
Is not ok that dark
Payton W.
il y a 5 ans
Is the Milani Brow Fix Eye Brow Powder Kit worth the buy?? What are the pros and cons?
Nikki E. il y a 2 ans
Omg yes it works just as great as the Anastasia brow Pomade but for a fraction of the price also it last a long time I’ve used the same one for over a year!!! And there’s still a lot left