suggested searches

21%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I am David Yax from New York, i won the lottery September 4 2019, and then people kept on asking me how did i do it, well yes there is a little secrete you all never knew about, i was able to win the 80.000.000 lottery with the help of Dr Dominion lottery winning spell, he gave me number to play and instructed me when to play the lottery and i did as he instructed, my dear friends getting rich is never by luck it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing same lottery for years now and have never won, we need to be on the right track to get what we want i am saying this here because i want the best for everyone, you can't win the lottery just like that you need to know exacly what to do, what to play and when to play this is a truth that no one will never tell you, if you want to win big my dear i advice you to talk to Dr Dominion let him guide you on what to do and how to do it with his lottery spell. WhatsApp: +16574277820

Product reviewed: Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit, Dark 03, 1 set

I used this forever when I first started paying attention to my brows. It is right up there with the Clinique brow product. I bought extras for purse and car because it has its own applicator included!!

Product reviewed: Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit, Dark 03, 1 set

This was actually my first eyebrow product. It had everything in a case from tweezers to the products. It was okay good quality for a beginner. It gave you all the steps on how to do your eyebrows. Will totally recommend.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Do you guys like this?
milani-brow-fix-eyebrow-powder-kit I have almost invisible eyebrows. My question is how dark is this product? And how long does it last? Is it all day coverage? I have been trying to find eyebrow kits in my color but it's close to impossible.
Has anyone had this as a sample bc I would like to definitely try it out!
0 answers