BY MILANI

This stylish and rich bronzer from Milani is a 2-in-1 bronzer, matte and shimmer, perfect for all-over color! The oil-free, silky-soft powder formula feels luxurious on skin, with a fresh and light fragrance. see more...

member-0dfe9
I feel like this works way better with a wet brush ! It’s more pigmented I use this as a contour sometimes and it’s perfect
Katelyn M.
I really like this bronzer combination. It ha a bronzer to warm up the face and then a darker shade to contour and shape.
Unique W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Target
I love this bronzer. Not to deep and the color is buildable so you dont over do it. It glides on the cheeks like butter.
Adelaida T.
Crystal Lake
Very great product for pail girls whi want that awesome glow with out looking like we got mud on our faces great product
❤️Michelle❤️ M.
Oak Harbor, OH
Just got this. A little too dark for me. Have to use very little to make it work. Would be better for dark complexions.
Bertha U.
Kingsburg, CA
I love my Milan all over class bronzed. I love how it gives me a natural look. I love it a lot that I use it everyday.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
This bronzer gives a more natural sun tanned glow. It blends out nicely and adds almost a slight sparkle to your skin.
Clara P.
Phoenix
This duo is BIG. It is not the size it looks in the photo. It applys very well and the color is very rick and creamy.
Jona M.
This isn't just affordable, but the pigmentation was amazing. I loved how it applied smoothly on my face. Gorgeous!
Lívia C.
This bronzer powder is one of the best I have ever used. I told everyone I know to buy it and they all loved it too

Amazon