BY MILANI

This stylish and rich bronzer from Milani is a 2-in-1 bronzer, matte and shimmer, perfect for all-over color! The oil-free, silky-soft powder formula feels luxurious on skin, with a fresh and light fragrance. see more...

Alejandra R.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love it it’s super soft and goes on like nothing I love the color of it on my skin while I contour and bronze I love this so much.
Alyse C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Live for this product. Great formula and really gives that pop you may be looking for. Very easy to apply and not a lot of fallout
Bruklin W.
Good amount of product, milani makes quality products for a low prices. I enjoy all of their products. Great for deep skin tones
Diana M.
Chicago
Super affordable and great!!! Definitely go buy this if you’re on a budget! It’s buildable easy to use and definitely affordable
Nancy m.
Riverside ca
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG who doesn't like a two in one this one was really great bronzer and powder and one good for on-the-go and great for travel
Desiree G.
Salinas, CA
Ehh i bought two shades and they were just not doing it for me. They came off a little ashy.. so i couldn't even build them up.
Anna D.
Leighton
Purchased at: Walmart
I love milani!!! This brand never disappoints! The bronzer is so good and blends so nicely I use it every time I apply makeup
Hailee L.
Guyton, GA
Purchased at: Target
This is the perfect bronzer for the bronzed look! It makes my skin glow without being too over the top! 10/10 would reccomend
Julia L.
Dix Hills, NY
The left side is my go on to for a matte finish summer look bronzer. It is by far the best Milani bronzer. 10/10 recommend!!!
member-0dfe9
I feel like this works way better with a wet brush ! It’s more pigmented I use this as a contour sometimes and it’s perfect

Amazon