BY MILANI

This stylish and rich bronzer from Milani is a 2-in-1 bronzer, matte and shimmer, perfect for all-over color! The oil-free, silky-soft powder formula feels luxurious on skin, with a fresh and light fragrance. see more...

Danielle H.
Boise, ID
Love this bronzer! I’ve been using it for years! It doesn’t make me look orange and it goes on light enough to give a subtle bronze look. It’s also easy to blend and I would totally recommend to others!
Sarah B.
Mountain Home, AR
This was perfection! It was like expensive bronzer at a drug store price. Perfect colors, glides on beautiful and definitely made me feel like i had a beautiful fake tan. I would buy this again for sure!
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
I thought this would be a awesome drugstore but I was wrong. Was too powdery and a lot of fallout. Look like I just out some streaks on my fave. Would not recommend this to anyone at all.
Kristen H.
san antonio
This is a great bronzer , not muddy at all , it is very easy to blend and also very affordable. It is very long lasting. It is best for tan skin in my opinion. I dont recommend this to everyone , only for tan skin
Olivia I.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This bronzer is huge and has a ton of product with lots of pigment pay off. The lighter color has some shimmer in it which I don’t love (prefer matte) but the colors mixed together look great on the cheeks.
Nikole J.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite bronzers. It is very cheap and comes in a giant pan. I had mine for a very long time until I accidentally shattered it. Would buy again, great blending and good for contouring.
Ashley G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to for contour! The darker aide is great to shade and the lighter side to set! And this is a matte finish! It’s literally my favorite drugstore contour bronzer. I buy this all the time!
Alessandra G.
College Park
Pretty good product for the price you’re paying. Can’t complain at all about the results. The bronzer wasn’t ashy nor did it come off patchy so I think it was worth it.
🌙Mrs. J.
Florida
All you need is a very light hand it’s extremely pigmented but the color blends flawlessly it’s incredible and for the price I bought two and they are in my staple favorites! ❤️
Maria M.
Hanford
This product is affordable but I believe you can find better ones for the same price . I found mine to look very patchy and looked more like dirt rubbed on my face.

Amazon