BY MILANI

This stylish and rich bronzer from Milani is a 2-in-1 bronzer, matte and shimmer, perfect for all-over color! The oil-free, silky-soft powder formula feels luxurious on skin, with a fresh and light fragrance. see more...

Raquel O.
Erie, PA
I like the color of this. I feel like it seems a little dry in the pan. Almost like you have to swirl your brush over and over again. But it’s not bad! Color payoff is nice. Not too orange at all.
Carino S.
McAllen
All I can say is LOVE!!!
It was something I didn’t know I needed to have in my makeup bag. Now I use it almost everyday. It’s not expensive which is a + and I can find it anywhere. It always gives me the golden shine I desire.
Morgan M.
Millington
This bronzer is one of my favorites. With a slight color difference in the two in the compact you can chose the depth of your bronze. It’s gives your more if a matte finish yet does have some sparkle to it
Arianna M.
Lakeland
Great for the price. I am able to use for both bronzing and contouring. I like that you can mix both shades together to get a little bit of shimmer but it can also look a bit orange when you do that, depending on how much you apply.
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend, AL
I used this for years. It really lasts a long tome. The con is that getting both sections of the compact kinda messed up the other side. I never used it for contouring. I would recommend this product.
maddy b.
i use this bronzer all the time. it’s great! half of it is a shimmer bronze and the other half is matt, you could only use one side but i like to swirl the brush in. i love this one very much!
sara l.
United states
Love!!!!!! Only bronzer I use my whole makeup life for the price this is a must have. This product last forever! Used it so much you cant barely can see the label
Dionce R.
Sierra Vista
This bronzer is very pigmented but also buildable and I appreciate that. I like when I can build something instead of having to diffuse an over done job. I love it so much. Honestly.
Tina X.
Don’t get me wrong.. I like this bronzer but I don’t see the pigmentation.. maybe it’s because the shade I got is light or it’s because I’ve had since forever but i don’t know.
vivian t.
I LOVE IT. With so much product and subtle colors it really gets that natural look to the face. Its also great for big brushes to dip in and will give you so much time before hitting pan. The price point is totally worth it and where you can find it is just as great. Target, walmart, or any drugstore!

Amazon