BY MILANI

This stylish and rich bronzer from Milani is a 2-in-1 bronzer, matte and shimmer, perfect for all-over color! The oil-free, silky-soft powder formula feels luxurious on skin, with a fresh and light fragrance. see more...

Hannah H.
chesterton
Very pretty and is a beautiful color and I would recommend this to anyone a little expensive but worth it
Michelle L.
Didn’t leave an impression on me. I still have it for a backup bronzer but i wouldn’t purchase again.
Ana E.
I love to use this product when I’m going for a minimal make up look. It looks so natural on the skin
Hana R.
pennsylvania
Purchased at: CVS
I love this powder it makes my face bronzy and makes it look ver health it and it’s very affordable
Tanya D.
Hartford, WI
A nice drugstore bronzer at a good price. A little dark for my skin tone but one side is perfect.
Anahi d.
balch springs
Left an orange look to your face I did not like this product they need to work on their colors
a b.
Corpus Christi
It’s alright. NGL. Maybe I need a different shade. I recommend people with light skin use this.
Julianna M.
Clovis
I love this but sometimes there’s no color pay off. It’s a good product though and blends well.
JeAnne N.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve used a a variety of bronzers and Milani has made it to be one of my favorites that I use.
Michaela J.
One of the best bronzers on the market. It is such a stunning shade and super easy to blend.

Amazon