BY MILANI

This stylish and rich bronzer from Milani is a 2-in-1 bronzer, matte and shimmer, perfect for all-over color! The oil-free, silky-soft powder formula feels luxurious on skin, with a fresh and light fragrance. see more...

Ashlyn B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love this bronzer I use it to contour. Such a big product that last forever! Stays on all day and is a good price
Luz R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like it but I know there are more and better, is not bad... In general this brand is good and have good price
Kita B.
Bakersfield, CA
Great product and good quality. The packaging its great and the texture of its great. Its my favorite bronzer.
Kylie❤
I like this bronzer, its just not the best for me. It all depends on what your really going for in a bronzer.
Lupita R.
cutler
Love this bronzer.It apples easily and the color stays true.Its easy to blend.It melts right into the skin
Kayla K.
I was sadly disappointed by this product. It had little to no pigment and was patchy. Would not recommend.
Karrie B.
united states
Pretty!! Works well and formula is creamy. Is kind if dark for a bronzer but can also be used for contour.
Aaleyah M.
This is a really good contouring and bronzing duo for an affordable price and it is really easy to build up
patricia m.
Ohio
Purchased at: Walgreens
It was ok little to dark for me but love there brand its resllllyyyyy nice.... Hope yall enjoy it. ThAnks
Hannah H.
chesterton
Very pretty and is a beautiful color and I would recommend this to anyone a little expensive but worth it

Amazon