BY MILANI

This stylish and rich bronzer from Milani is a 2-in-1 bronzer, matte and shimmer, perfect for all-over color! The oil-free, silky-soft powder formula feels luxurious on skin, with a fresh and light fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Codie W.
Indiana
Perfect for a natural bronzer!!! It adds a subtle glow to the skin and it isn't too orange! It blends beautifully and you dont need to add much to your brush because a little goes a long way. Ive been using it almost every time I do my makeup for about 5 months now, and I havent even hit pan! You get so much product for an amazing price!
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
I love this! Milani makes such great and affordable products, and this does not disappoint. It's a great value and one of the best quality drugstore items I've found. It looks great with my darker summer skin, and I like using it for eye looks in addition to bronzing. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good drugstore bronzer buy!
Madi D.
Valencia
Low price and GREAT product. It doesn’t look muddy. It’s a little too red for my skin tone, but that’s just me. It blends easily, but the shade is just intense enough to not blend too much into your skin. Super affordable and I recommend this product to anyone who thinks it’ll go well with their skin tone.
Astrid A.
Iowa City
I got this as a bronzer but ended up using half to contour, as I felt it was a little too much as a bronzer. The lighter side is an amazing tone really good sun glow look, but the quality isn’t up to my standards. Reasonable pricing though.
Jennifer G.
Pharr, TX
Love love love !! My all time favorite drug store bronzer .. it stays on all day even on the hot summer days when sweat is running down my face this bronzer is loyal to my skin ! I love it ! It’s forever my go to bronzer . Haven’t been able to fall in love with any other bronzer .
Alina P.
I’m really in love with this particular bronzer, it has a fantastic undertone, it’s creamy, easy to blend, build able and it blends on your skin. I use it almost everyday and it makes me feel like a tan goddess
Cristal S.
This is perfect for that summer glow. It makes you look tan and buttery smooth it gives you the perfect summer feel. Also the blendibility and the layers that you can build it actually makes you feel perfect and it’s comfortable it’s not annoying I totally recommend us
Rebekah H.
This is a great affordable product. This is my go to drugstore bronzer. Half of it is matte, and half of it is shimmery. It comes with a lot of product so it lasts a long time. When I run out, I will repurchase.
Heidi S.
Prescott
It’s a little to dark for me, but I’m very fair so I guess it’s my fault for thinking it would work for me. It blended out ok but again it was to dark better for tanner completions I think it would work great!
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
Best drugstore bronzer! It's the cheapest thing ever with such a big amount of product. This bronzer has the softest formula and looks so great for an overall bronze look. Good dupe for highend favorites.