BY MILANI

Bronzer XL is an instant, healthy looking kiss of summer color in one no-fuss powder compact. The matte half acts as a base and contour for the face, neck and body, and the shimmery highlighter side will take you anywhere you want to glow. With a silky finish and oil-free formula, this bronzer stays where you want it to and lasts as long as you do.

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Mica, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Propylparben, Tocopherol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), BHT, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499). +/- May Contain: Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• Has anyone used this as a contour? Is it too warm?1 Answers
  • How does this bronzer look on light skin tones1 Answers
  • Is it a good bronzer? Haven't been able to find it in sto...3 Answers
Milani Bronzer XL All Over Glow
  • "good, affordable bronzer. i love that you get both a matte and shimmer bronzer in one pan. the matte bronzer is good for contouring and the shimmer gives a nice glow." in 16 reviews
  • "this bronzer i totally love. it works great for contouring or for giving yourself a tan look. its best for tan or pale skin. the only con i would have with this product is that it is not very pigmented, but i do recommend it and i would buy it again." in 9 reviews
  • "this product gives very good conturing to the face and gives it a nice glow to brighten your face at first it might seem dark but just blending it will soften to your skintone" in 1 review
  • "I find myself reaching for this bronzer over all my other higher end bronzers." in 1 review
  • "This bronzer blends well and has a nice staying power." in 1 review
Amanda W.
Fulton
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Bronze Glow 01 more...
Not into shimmery bronzers more of a matte bronzed type. But good for contouring. And affordable price. I'd say it lasts longer than I expected it would and applies well and stays true to its color. I would recommend this to others for try. My favorite is a too faced deep bronzed.
Alanna J.
portland oregon
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pretty good bronzer. It has a nice smell. It’s a little more pricey than other products at the drug store but it’s worth it in the quality. It lasts a long time and you don’t need a lot of it to show and too much never comes off on my brush. It’s like the perfect amount where I can keep layering to my liking.
Hollie H.
Chattanooga
Purchased at: Walgreens
This bronzer is great! The pan size is huge and will last forever. I mix both colors together to get my perfect shade of bronze that I prefer. I've also used both as eyeshadow on days where I just wanted a more natural look. It does have a small amount of glitter/shine in the pan but does not show on your face. Smells really good too!
Jennifer S.
Review for: Fake 02 more...
I absolutely love this milani bronzer XL. It comes in a Matt and a shimmer bronze which is great! Can be good for contouring too. Or just as a great bronze. It's really easy to blend out. Very pigmented and creamy formula base. It has a bit scent to it which I don't like but it's not to bad. This bronzer last a very long time. It's very affordable drugstore brand I didn't pay more then 10$ you get your money's worth.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  .
Vineland, NJ
As a brown skin girl this was one of the first bronzers i have ever used and i can honestly say although the color pay off isn’t brown girl friendly this product does exactly what is necessary to get a beautiful sun glowed skin. I have gotten so many compliments wearing this and it makes your skin look glowy even on the most dull days . Even though not exactly what i would look for in a bronzer for my skin tone this is a great product that i would recommend to many .
Helen K.
Antioch , TN
I was very disappointed when I saw the shade ranges. Their darkest shade looks VERY ashy on me because it’s just too light. Other than that it blends in very nicely and is very smooth on the skin. This is a great dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer . Other than the shades I do highly recommend this product!
Virginia G.
Gainesville, FL
This is my favorite bronzer for summer. It’s super pigmented and warm, makes you look like you have the most amazing tan. It’s also a little bit shimmery which works perfect for summer, helps your makeup not look so flat!
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Bronze Glow 01 more...
I always have to use a bronzer to make my face tanner. This stuff is so easy to blend to go along with my foundation. It is easy to match and not way too overpowering. I would recommend this over buying expensive bronzer
𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙 ℍ.
Hudson Falls, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This bronzer comes in two beautiful shades that give your face a wonderful all over glow that’s not too cakey. looks natural and feels natural. price is reasonable. would buy again and recommend to others.
Hannah H.
Found this on sale at CVS and couldn’t pass up! Although I wasn’t able to see the shimmer through the packaging, the bronzer is quite sparkly in the best way! My current pale complexion isn’t complimented by the shade of the product however. It appears quite orange, but I suspect it will be more flattering once summer comes around. Until then, I may experiment with using the product as eye shadow. Would recommend for those with more tan complexions than my own.
Adriana L.
Weslaco , TX
Is this bronzer good? Is it pigmented?
cristal m.
I want to try this out it's all over bronzer glow and also good for summer idk if it go with my skin tone but very ptetty
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
Is it a good bronzer? Haven't been able to find it in stores
Leslie Q.
Peekskill, NY
Does this have great pigmentation ? Is it worth it ? Please let me know ! :)
Ally H.
Boone, NC
Does this product look good on lighter skin tones?

Target