BY MILANI #30 in Lip Gloss

Experience lip gloss that has rich color, extreme high shine, and comfortable lasting wear. Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss is moisturizing and non-tacky. The flexible sponge-tip applicator makes application easy. Paraben-free.

• Not only is this a beautiful color but it smells awesome! Is anyo...4 Answers
  • what's your favorite colors gays !!1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Do they hav...1 Answers
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in ravish raspberry. The color is lovely, exactly what I wanted. It is very pigmented, nice color payoff. My biggest gripe is the texture--this gloss is sticky. I don't normally wear gloss so I can't contrast this with other glosses, but I found it to leave a heavy and tacky feel on the lips. My hair kept getting stuck to it. Other than that, it has a brilliant shine and beautiful color, and I like the flat applicator. It also has a strong vanilla smell. I have this 3 lipsticks because the texture would deter me from buying this again, although I will wear it until the tube is empty.
Gianna P.
Jonesboro, GA
Review for: Coral Crush
Absolutely beautiful color if you are into oranges and coral shades. It has great color payoff bit it isn’t completely opaque. It’s also very moisturizing and slightly sticky which contributes to how long it lasts on the lips in my opinion. After purchasing, I had to go back for more shades!
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
Review for: 01 BARE SECRET
I had purchased this lip gloss at Walgreens! When I want something look natural and shine I go for my Milano bare secret! This color looked settled and natural and it gives a nice shine! I love this color it goes with all outfits and any type of outfit like sports look, girl, or tom boy! #influenster #milani
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Coral Crush
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Katie R.
Review for: Luminous
This might have been one of my first Milani products I tried after the bronzer of course. I like this gloss and I still reach for it sometimes. I will see it at the bottom of the drawer and the color will catch my eye and I’m like, what is this, and then always seem to pull out this exact shade. Milani is another very affordable makeup brand and they have some really great products.
Kimberly R.
Detroit, MI
Review for: 09 SWEET GRAPEFRUIT
I LOVE this Gloss!! It is my go to lipgloss, for every day. I can wear it alone, or with a lip liner, and it never fails me! It is easy to use and long lasting. It smells great and I think everyone should try it! I have it on (one coat) in this pic.
Elizabet G.
Albany
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will not be purchasing this lip gloss again. It's way too sticky and not pigmented whatsoever. The formula just doesn't work for me. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.
Dulce J.
Yakima , WA
Review for: Pink Lady
This lipstick/gloss is okay. The formula was rather sticky and didn’t meet the expectations I had. The color was true to what you saw just not as vibrant on. Smelled good though. Would maybe buy again.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were pretty but they were a little streaky in all honesty. I thought they were a bit sticky feeling which I don’t really like in a gloss. I like it to be more of a smooth gloss feeling. The smell wasn’t bad and they were affordable for drug store. I would try other shades and hope I have a better experience.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Briana W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does it feel sticky on the lips?
Jamesa S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Not only is this a beautiful color but it smells awesome! Is anyone one else in love with the smell or is it just me? lol
Raecine B.
What are the best colors in this line of glosses?
Emily  B.
Caldwell, ID
How is the color pay off on this? I have this gloss in a nude shade and I love it but since it's nude it's kind of clear and I have been wanting to try more colors from this line and I'm wondering how good the pigment is.
Alecia K.
Are these kiss proof? Im dying to get a couple of these.