BY MILANI

Go bold or go subtle with the Bold Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette. Complete with an eye-catching collection of 12 high pigment matte and metallic eyeshadows, this palette features universal neutrals, and rich jewel-tones designed with a velvet-like feel for flawless blending, and endless makeup looks.

Application:

Shadows can be blended together or worn alone. First, use the Milani All Over Shadow Brush to apply the lightest shadow over your entire eyelid. Next, apply dark shadow to your eye crease with the Milani Crease Brush. Follow by applying a light shadow along your brow bone, and on the corners of your inner eye with the Milani Blending Brush.

Tips & Tricks:

To ensure a smooth application, and to prolong eyeshadow wear, apply Eyeshadow Primer and then set with Make it Last Setting Powder (Shade 01/02).

Slot 01: Mica (Ci 77019), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Polyurethane-33, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Poloxamer 338, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000).

Slot 02, 03, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12: Talc, Mica (Ci 77019), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone,Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer 338, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

Slot 4: Mica (Ci 77019), Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Poloxamer 338, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).

Slot 5: Mica (Ci 77019), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Poloxamer 338, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).

Slot 07: Mica (Ci 77019), Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Poloxamer 338, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).

• I have been looking to add this to my collection but have...9 Answers
  • does anyone believe this to be a dupe for Tarte5 Answers
  • Really considering getting this? Is this one better than ...2 Answers
Milani Bold Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely LOVE this palette! I have the in the bloom palette and use it everyday but this one has become my new go to! It is so pigmented and very bendable." in 27 reviews
  • "This eyeshadow palette comes with many deep warm colors that feel very soft to touch it overall has a nice feeling to it. Its long lasting for the most part, & super easy to blend. Im not sure if id buy it again only because i feel there is a better palette of darker shades out there. Overall its a good product just to have." in 4 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW SO MUCH. the glitter is so pigmented and I found it in Walmart while looking for a new lipstick. It’s $14 which is a little pricy BUT for the quality it’s worth the price. It blends beautifully and really gives the dramatic look that I love. I love Milani and this is my first time using their shadows and I am highly in love❤️" in 3 reviews
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
This palette really blew my mind. I first saw Tati and Jessica Braun review it on youtube. They said it was very pigmented and they would’ve thought it was a high end palette if they hadn’t know better. I picked this palette up about a week ago and I can completely agree. I swatched the shimmer shades and they took my breath away. A lot of time the matte shades in a palettes don’t swatch very well but when i swatched them I was so impressed. Even the lightest cream color swatched perfectly, usually those are chalky but not this one. The only complaint i have about this palette is you WILL need to put down something like the nyx glitter primer to ensure the shimmer shades don’t fade away because they will.
Yareli L.
Laredo
This is better than the tarte amazonian clay !!!!!!!!!!! I live this palette its not even a high end makeup brand and It it my go to eyeshadow pallet i love the shimmers they’re even better than my high end palettes. Great job Milani cosmetics I really appreciate all the good stuff for cheap the foundation is one of my faves too
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
OMG, this is such a stunning palette! I was so happy with it that I bought the Most Loved Mattes palette as well. The shades in this one are absolutely beautiful, and the pigmentation is out of this world! The shimmers are blinding. The mattes look so creamy soft. They blend like a dream. Everything you want in an eyeshadow, Milani is giving it to you with these two palettes!
Paula P.
Bridge City
I ordered this Milani Bold Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette from Milani online because I couldn’t find it at my local drugstores. Twenty dollars is up there for a drugstore palette but this performs better than most of my high end products. It is well worth every penny! The colors are stunning (especially that gold)!!! They blend beautifully, are crazy pigmented, and long lasting. I would highly recommend Milani eyeshadows! Milani Bold Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is probably my #1 go-to palette right now. I love warm shadows for a daily look, but I also like this this has some colors in it to spice up my look on the weekends. The shadows are easily blendable and very pigmented. For the price, this palette is amazing. If it were a high-end brand producing this palette, I would pay the high-end price for it because it is amazing. I like how compact the packaging is as well. It is really convenient for travel.
Natasha S.
Bedford, TX
Skip the other pricey palettes and get this!  You won't be disappointed.  The metallic colors rival expensive palettes in their buttery feel and pigmentation.  Matte shades are perfectly pigmented but soft.  All blend beautifully.  Love the shade selection, it's much more interesting than some pricier versions.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I got this palette when it first released, I was so excited because I already like Milani eyeshadows. I saw pictures of this and thought this looked so similar to the Stila "in the" palettes, which are also some of my favorite eyeshadows ever. This palette retails for $20 from the Milani website +shipping, but I got mine at my local Walmart for $14.97. This palette has 12 eyeshadows, a variety of satin, shimmers and mattes, a combination of warm and cool toned eyeshadows.  The texture is impressive, it has much improved compared to their everyday eyes palette. It's softer and more pigmented, the colors show up how they look like in the pans. Blending is easy and over-all really impressive. Minor setbacks, fallout and kickup, and cheap, finger print collecting packaging. Otherwise, a really good palette for $15.
Lina J.
Philadelphia, PA
The shimmers/satin finishes are ok. The mattes are "blendable" but requires patience/light hand/skill. They're not absolutely horrible but they're not groundbreaking either. You can create some really pretty natural and glam looks out of this palette but I prefer milani's smaller palettes. Those matters are great. But if you're looking for a bigger palette from the drug store, this isnt half bad.
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I really like this pallete it reminds me of one of the tarte palletes and it’s very pigmented and very affordable and the packaging is very nice and luxurious and the pigments are very easy to apply and blend into the eyes highly recomend
Riley J.
Sutherlin, OR
I loooove this palette. I love Milani as a whole brand, but these eyeshadow palettes really slay the game. The lattes are creamy, pigmented, and blend easily without much fallout at all. The shimmer are beautiful and creamy and just glide on with such a beautiful metallic finish. And the color selection is SO GOOD. I mean each row of four can be it’s own look or you can mix and match. There’s a row of neutrals, warms, and cools. What more could you want from a $20 day to night palette?! ❤️
Lindsay S.
I have been looking to add this to my collection but have not seen it in the stores where is it sold?
Ashley  W.
Glassboro , NJ
does anyone believe this to be a dupe for Tarte
Janee M.
Bronx
What drugstores will it be in ?
Madison D.
Lebanon, Tennessee
Has anyone ever tried the Milani Bold Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette ?? I’ve saw it in stores a few times, and have wanted to try it, but I didn’t want to waste $15 on something that isn’t good. How’s the pigment?? And wear?
Maly P.
How does it work with blending and building up the color to create a bolder look?