BY MILANI

Take lashes from full to flirty! Big & Bigger Lashes Maximum Volume Mascara saturates each lash in rich black color and special conditioners for a show-stopping look and a lush feel. The full volume sculpting brush has a flat side that deposits just the right amount of mascara for clump-free results. Evenly spaced side bristles separate lashes for a fanned-out look and top bristles catch even the tiniest lashes from corner-to-corner.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Alcohol denat., Palmitic Acid, Nylon-12, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499).

Milani Big & Bigger Lashes Maximum Volume Mascara
  • "I love all milani products but this maximum volume mascara its my favorite! it gives a lot of volume to my lashes, i got my at cvs for $8.99 " in 12 reviews
  • "Best mascara ever! Separates and elongates each lash, especially good for defining bottom lashes. Been in the search for it and finally found it at Walgreens. Was a decent price $7.99" in 8 reviews
  • "Es muy buena para el diario a mi me da el efecto de alargamiento a mis pestañas is very good for everyday gives me the effect of lengthening my lashes" in 8 reviews
  • "This is my first Milani mascara & omg I'm SO impressed! this on now one of my new favorites! it can go from natural longer lashes ,to literally BIG & BIGGER Lashes. You can wear just one coat or 2 (but If you do 2 coats, you may need to do just a tiny bit of unclumping). it really does make your lashes bigger & I love it. I got it from CVS & I would definitely buy this again !" in 5 reviews
  • "I highly recommend anything Milani because it is long lasting and a great price! I especially like this mascara because of the shape of the applicator. It helps plump up your boring lashes all while looking great! Will buy again!" in 4 reviews
Echo E.
pollock pines
For a drugstore brand this Milani big and bigger lashes maximum volume mascara is the bomb. It’s one of my favorites I definitely think even though Melani is a drugstore brand they have high and quality products you will definitely be satisfied. If you’ve never purchased them I would definitely consider trying some of their products I think you will be extremely happy I love everything that I buy except for one thing.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I recently purchased this mascara to give it a try and I am loving it. It always buy black mascara and it is very black. It says it won't flake off onto your check and leave black specs on your face. It does exactly what it claims! No black specs yet! The wand is interesting to in that it has a small ball on the end of the wand for more precision. The wand applies the product smoothly to the lashes without any clumping. I haven't had any giant globs of product stuck to my eye lids. I like it and will purchase again!
Dafne B.
Presidio, TX
Aside from the Trifecta mascara this is a very good mascara too! This product is a perfect dupe for the Better Than Sex mascara.
It’s the perfect amount of thickness for your lashes. I always apply this after any mascara i use to make my lashes even thicker!
It never clumps in a bad way.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Ok so I naturally have long lashes so a mascara is just a mascara( sorry girls) but this is my favorite mascara out there it separates my lashes and makes them look fuller and longer. For the price definitely worth it. It the only one I use.
Macy Jo H.
Nicholasville, KY
I have had the hardest time finding the right mascara for my lashes... one that stays on, one that you can still see through my glasses and one that doesn't clump up or dry out.
This. Is. It. The shape of the wand confused me at first, but it does miracles. I got blackest black and am so happy .
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this mascara. I found it at my local drugstore and it works great! I have hazel eyes and it really makes my eye color POP! The wands is my favorite. It separates my lashes AND gives them volume. It's super affordable and I would defiantly recommend this product to others.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Didn't really care for this mascara. It left my eyelashes kind of stuck together and I felt like the ball point of it was the reason since it had the little slope in it. I had to try it once but it just wasn't for me.
bianca r.
Love the way the brush is made on this! I am picky about mascara and i was a first time user with this! I always go for black mascara and never use brown; i like the way it applies but i wouldn’t buy it again.
Ingrid H.
GREENFIELD, IN
This mascara was horrible. I applied it once and it clumped and make my eyelashes look like spiders. I applied another coat to see if it would help and it just made it worse. I thought maybe the different wand would help, but I believe the design actually made it worse to fix the clumping. I do not recommend this mascara.
Melanie N.
Love the brush (rubber not regular bristles), and it stays on my lashes without giving me the dreaded raccoon eyes. My only complaint is that the formula is kind of drying on my lashes at the end of the day, and can get clumpy if I try to add another layer after its dried. It's not super buildable but for the work day, it's perfect! If I need to go out at night, after work, I imagine I would have to remove it, and reapply because adding more on top of the existing application probably wouldn't look right.
Evelyn R.
Kilgore, TX
Has anyone else been having issues with this mascara? Bought like almost 3 weeks ago have been using it every other day for that amount of time & I it always flakes on me. Also when it gets in my eyes they burn Do bad!!! Don't know if it's just with me because I usually use waterproof mascara since my lashes are long & heavy. It's good don't get me wrong just that it flakes so bad
Megan S.
Has this made anyone's eyelashes clumpy?
krystal ☺.
The brush looks amazing i cant wait to try it out ☺ but i want to know the consistency of this mascara. I have long lashes will it work on me? or just leave my eyelashes straw like 😐
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Is this like the covergirl lashy? Does this clump flake?
Jill S.
Cleveland
Does this mascara clump? Is it all clumpy when you pull the applicator out of the bottle? Also is it flakey?