BY MILANI

Milani Big & Bigger Lashes Maximum Lash Mascara - 108 Black (Pack of 6) see more...

Heather B.
Louisville
I had never heard of this brand until it was recommended to me recently by a friend and I'm glad it was! It is a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it! I love all of the Milani products I have used so far!
Itzel O.
perris ca
I use this every time I go out. It really helps your eyelashes and I bought it in Macy's. It have a big brush compare to other ones and not really the packing was okay and yes I will. I always wear it.
•sia• h.
Gorham, ME
i loved this mascara so much! made my lashes look longer and fuller. it doesn't smudge easily and i use it almost everyday 10\10 would recommend
jessii t.
bermuda
I really wanted to like this..... The Wand is the problem. The brush is split so there is a smaller set of bristles near the top. The formula is good, However if your trying to just apply your mascara quickly then this is not the right tube for you.
Edilane L.
Good quality product,durability leaves the cilia with natural appearance. The mascara leaves the cilia super elongated and powerful.