Estella R.
Review for: 21 BELLA TEAL more...
I am definitely cheap! I love dollar stores, I went to get some coffee filter and some yogurt covered raisins and the 99 cents only store had beauty products ( nail polish, eyeliners , Lip tints, mini eyeshadow pallets, single eyeshadows , etc) for only 25 cents each! I could not pass this offer up because they were name brands like revlon, Milani, maybelline, L’Oréal !

This color was so vibrant and it shows up on my skin tone pretty well! I had to get this because I needed a blue like this for my collection, I’m happy that a got a purple one as well!