BY MILANI

The unique process allows you to blend this incredibly innovative, weightless formula easily with your fingertips to light up your eyes. Even more to entice: It can used wet or dry, resists creasing, and comes in satin matte, shimmer and iridescent... see more...

Buy on Amazon
This small pallet is a great shade. I love it! I use this product usually based on what I wear. I repeated using the color on great days. Again it s great but very pigmented. I would buy again just because I love the color.
Chris J.
Stays on pretty long, I love the color options they have. The packaging for Milani Products never fail to be eye candy. Love it . Great product.
Maria S.
Stockton
I loved this so much its so beautful i really recommend this eyeshadow very easy to blend and use and goes with all skin color
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I loveee this color so much!! It is powerdery and glittery!! Love the way it comes out and blends with other colors!!
Alexandria H.
Super pigmented! Such great pay off for such a low price. Definitely one of the best drug store brands.