BY MILANI #52 in Eyeshadow

A gel powder what would that even look like? Well tell you: It looks like rich, vibrant color that glides on in a single stroke, delivering a stunning multi-dimensional effect. What makes it a gel powder? Well, the formula starts as a gel and then is transformed by a special process into a stunning powder eyeshadow with pure color and power wear. The unique process allows you to blend this incredibly innovative, weightless formula easily with your fingertips to light up your eyes. Even more to entice: It can used wet or dry, resists creasing, and comes in satin matte, shimmer and iridescent metallic finishes. You just have to try this gel powder. Its that different.

• Is this blush good? 9 Answers
  • What is the best shade for someone with fair skin?3 Answers
  • Is this matte and how blendable is this one compared to the baked...5 Answers
Angel P.
Review for: 28 BELLA CHIFFON, 31 DOLCI, 22 BELLA GOLD, 23 BELLA COPPER
I stumbled on these totally by accident before I had even really heard much about the brand, and the colors were so pretty and such a great price that I scooped up a haul of several shades since I didn't know if I would see them again. The shades deliver even pigment that's easily blended and can be packed to achieve incredibly rich color. My favorite is the gold shade. It really lights up my green eyes. I use a lid primer and have used these both dry and wet, and they really rock. The color stays true and there's no fallout. The only negative at all with these is that the little compact is a little tricky to get open until you get the hang of it, which can be annoying. These are truly great, though, and for the price they are a steal.
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: 16 BELLA CHAMPAGNE
I love this drugstore eyeshadow! It is super pigmented, easy to blend, and lasts all day with an eye primer underneath. I think it shows up the best when applied with a  finger or it can be used with a wet brush for an extra little pop. It is just gorgeous on the center of the lid with neutral transition shades and a brown/nude outer corner. Perfect for a glam daytime winter look in my opinion!
Aiyana S.
Review for: 04 BELLA CAFFE, 01 BELLA IVORY
This product is pretty alright. I think they're pretty decent shadows and they're really pretty. They're super smooth and creamy and the texture is really nice. I thought they would be a gel but, to my surprise, they weren't, which Im kind of happy about. They look really beautiful on the eyes.
The downsides to this product is that they're aren't very pigmented. I got both colors in satin matte and they're still quite shimmery, but I suppose I just bought them without know quite what satin matte meant. So satin matte isnt my favorite finish.
Overall they're pretty alright. The pan size is great as well!!
Janki B.
Review for: 02 BELLA SAND
I love this product because I used it for years as a natural, everyday eyeshadow that I would sweep across my lid. You can build it up to be incredibly sheer or super intense. I always get compliments when I wear this. The only thing I would say is that it can be quite delicate so you should be careful with storage.
Mary K.
Summerville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked these up at CVS. They're very affordable, around $3 each. I purchase 4 shades. I love them so much. Color pay off is so great and they apply flawlessly wet OR dry! I even had to go back and purchase one of the same shades for my mom.
Slay B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 23 BELLA COPPER, 13 BELLA PINK, 15 BELLA PURPLE, 27 BELLA MANDARIN, 30 BELLA DIAMOND, 21 BELLA TEAL
Sort of an oldie, but always a goodie! These Milani eye shadows are seriously so fun to use, the colors pop so wonderfully, and they're actually more pigmented than you'd think. Yes, some are a bit more pigmented than others, but for the most part I haven't come across any shadows in this formula that have been complete duds.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: 17 BELLA KHAKI
I really wanted to love this eye shadow. I'm usually all for Milani products, but this one was disappointing. When I swatched it for the first time, it was super pigmented and glittery. But when I blended it out, it faded to almost nothing. Even for the great price, there's no point in buying an eye shadow you can't see.
Vander V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 23 BELLA COPPER, 04 BELLA CAFFE, 19 BELLA ROUGE, 18 BELLA EMERALD
Honestly when I had first applied this to my eyelid I was shook but then after about 10 minutes the shadow pigmentation totally subdued the color was no longer vibrant and it turned out a little bit patchy wasn't really working for me the longevity isn't there but I absolutely adore the color range they have
Laura C.
Review for: 31 DOLCI
Perfect champagne color! I use this product everyday, and somehow, I still get complements on it. It's very subtle but still very pretty. It goes on super smooth and blends as wall as any expensive eyeshadow.  I just apply it with my finger and go! Would recommend to anyone!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 09 BELLA NAVY, 13 BELLA PINK, 18 BELLA EMERALD, 15 BELLA PURPLE, 11 BELLA CHARCOAL, 21 BELLA TEAL, 04 BELLA CAFFE
I own a life because they work. They also are a great price point and I believe around six dollars apiece but they stay in place they don’t crease and I get compliments all the time on the amazing shades. They are must-have for a make up collection.
Rattana C.
Gastonia, NC
Where can i find this brand? I'm always searching but i cannnot find it anywhere.
Melissa R.