BY MILANI

Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
Review for: Baked Shadow Marble Drench Gold
I love the coverage from my Milani eye shadow. Such subtle color but just enough to make my eyes pop. I love the lighter shades to give a little shimmer to my green eyes, just enough to make them my focal point. I like to play them up since they hide behind glasses all day. Giving them a little love!
Salina C.
Salina C.
Love love Mallani backed blushes so I thought i would give there eye shadows a try.I like them and they work good for me especially this one if you cant get it as pig mated as you want they spray some fix plus.There long lasting and very buttery.I would definitely recommend too a friend.
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Review for: Baked Shadow Marble Drench Gold
This eyeshadow is soo pigmented! I love it soo much. It isnt really pricey. It has a very good value. My eye color is medium to light. I use this product almost everyday. I would so buy this product again
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not good at all! Didn't stay on and it took a lot A LOT of product to show up. They need to make it more pigmented and make it last longer cause it didn't last long l no wouldn't recommend this product.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Review for: Baked Shadow Marble Drench Gold
This is not the color I have but very similar. I really like the baked eye shadows and they cover well. I like how they blend with my skin and last all day.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Review for: Baked Shadow Marble Drench Gold
Personally i don't like milano eyeshadows because i don't think they're super pigmented but if you're going for a substle look
i recommend milani
Twiigy H.
Twiigy H.
Review for: Baked Shadow Marble Drench Gold
omg milano baked powder are pigmented affordable and greatt so worth it cvs and walgreens always have them
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Carpentersville, IL
Review for: Baked Shadow Marble Drench Gold
Great product i love it try it out im sure u will to it also has very good pigment Great pigment
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this palette 🙏🏻 it does magic , very great prices and the shadow is amazing 💕
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
Review for: Baked Shadow Marble Drench Gold
Me encanta la pigmentación es buena el color me fascina y me ha durado varias horas