Daniela R.

I feel like the packaging is really cheap is it just me or do other people have a problem with this too?

Elsie F.
Elsie F.
Blythe, Ga
2 years, 7 months ago
I think the packaging is not important, for around $7.00 is a great blush.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
indianapolis, IN
3 years, 1 month ago
Personally I don't. I think the packaging is great!
monica h.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 9 months ago
Not really i like their packaging , pretty good
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
3 years, 10 months ago
I don't think the packaging is cheap. But I do feel like they shouldn't even bother putting the little brush in the bottom of the compact. I feel like that little brush is super cheap. I just end up throwing them away.
Amy H.
Amy H.
tyner, KY
3 years, 11 months ago
I don't feel like they are. I think that they are great. Price and color.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Not really i like how it has a big mirror. I havnt dropped mine but i feel like it wouldn't break.
Elissa B.
Elissa B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
4 years ago
Ya, but if you look past the cheap packaging the product is so worth it. The plastic center just popped off my luminoso blush but I don't even care because that blush is the bomb!