BY MILANI #39 in Blush

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 6 Retail Package see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
This blush is beautiful! It is not super pigmented, but you can definitely build up the color. It is a very pretty peachy pink with rose gold undertones kind of color, which makes it look very natural and glowing on your cheeks. It is a drugstore powder blush, so it is also very affordable and easy to get your hands on. The shimmer in the blush makes your cheeks look so dewy and natural, almost working like a highlighter and blush combined. If you are someone who likes afforsble shimmery blushes that are not very bold and look super natural, this is the blush for you! I recommend!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Milani baked blush and the shades in the middle so and Bella Bellini are my two all-time favorite blushes! I have every high-end bless you can think of from Nars to Too Faced cosmetics to It Cosmetics all of them and this one is my number one favorite! It's more pigmented than the high-end brands and it's much easier on your wallet! I use one of these two shades with my everyday makeup look and it lasts all day and is so beautiful to begin with. I would choose this blush over the more expensive blushes any day! Definitely a five-star product! Go Milani!
#spring # challenge # naturalflush
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite blush of all time it knocks all my high end blushes out of the water! I got this after being told it was a dupe for a NARS but I ended up liking it even more! It’s so natural and looks beautiful on my pale skin without bringing out my redness! It has a perfect glow to it with any shimmer or glittery effect I have seen in other blushes trying for the same effect. It just brings your face to like and it’s so affordable! As someone who is often rushed with makeup this is all you need with a bb cream!
Cristina R.
I bought the Luminoso baked blush based on the reviews here. It’s a lovely peach blush with a golden sheen. It’s not glittery or sparkly, just a perfect amount of light reflection. It looks amazing on my skin. I get compliments every time I use it I think it’s a dupe for a couple high end blushes. Will keep this as a regular staple. Now I need to find the same effect with the color pink.
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
I really love this blush. I use it daily for my everyday routine. It's very pigmented so you have to be careful not to over do it..which I have done and the clown look is not a great look lol. It's a rally beautiful blush. It is not matte. Has a bit of a sheen to it..which I love even when I have texture on my cheeks.
Sasha R.
Chicago
I really love this for everyday wear! I think that the formula might have changed because the color seems to be a little bit more intense than how it used to be. I bought one which lasted me 3-4 years, I love it so much that I used it from start to finish! I remember it being a little less shiny and a bit more matte and had more of a peachy tone and less of the orangey-red tones that I see now. I wonder if that will go away after a few layers of use. Either way, I still love it and wear it every day though its a bit shimmery and might highlight a few imperfections. Very pigmented.
innaspicica i.
Love this blush,its great for summer time.It look orange in the pan but its doesn’t appear orange on skin,its very beautiful color.i can wear for 9-10 and its still looks very good at the end of day.Its give a dewy beautiful glow with just a right amount of color.
Erin G.
Love this blush. I buy it at target (pretty sure it’s available at multiple drugstores) - so it’s great that it’s affordable. It is very pigmented and easy to blend, and is a nice shimmery blush that looks amazing on lots of skin tones
Kate L.
Shorewood
I've used this in two different shades and its fairly pigmented. Its definately good for getting a summer glow. Luminoso specifically is a peachy salmon pink shade that I liked on my pale skin. Ot would look nice on tan girls as well.
Madison M.
Chula Vista, CA
All of the baked blush is in this brand are amazing. I recommend them to everyone. They are easy to blend and have the right amount of luminosity. I do wish that there were shades suitable for a little bit deeper skintones though.