Milani Baked Powder Blush

01 Dolce Pink

Is this produt any good?
I’ve seen this a lot lately. It looks beautiful & the price is right! Do you think it’s a dupe for NARS Orgasm?
Does this last long?
Start your review of Milani Baked Powder Blush!
Product Highlights
i’m not much of a blush wearer because my cheeks are already rosy but if i do it’s this one. such a nice flush of color.in reviews
Highly pigmented, there are a lot of colors for every skin tone, blend very well, actually you can use your fingers and it works!in reviews
I use these more than any other blush i own, they are just so pigmented and so flattering on the skin, that a little goes a long way!in reviews
First of all, a little goes a long way which means that I will be able to use this blush for longer!!in reviews
...haven't even used it so I can see this blush being with me for a very long time!in reviews
Tara M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Milani Baked Powder Blush uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I found this highly comparable to the Nars Org-asm Blush. It's also super cheap by comparison. It glows softly and has no glittery look or feel. Love this blush!!
Greta W.
Irvine, CA
Milani Baked Powder Blush uploaded by Greta W.
Milani Baked Powder Blush uploaded by Greta W.
Purchased at: CVS
Hands down to my all time favorite blush. I use the shade Rose which is perfect for my olive skin. It has luminising effect on your skin that makes your skin glow, even without highlighter. It lasts for a long time too. I dropped it so many times and it still intact 😂
Lanzy B.
Kensett, AR
Milani Baked Powder Blush uploaded by Lanzy B.
Review for: Dolce Pink
Equally seamless blend of a perfect complimentary pop of color and radiance on me AND my beautifully mature-skinned 75 yea fold grandmother who allowed me to do her makeup last night. Super pigmented—start very slow and low and then build as you wish. Luminoso is a DEFINITE Blush DUPE! ❤️❤️
Michelle L.
Roseville, MN
Milani Baked Powder Blush uploaded by Michelle L.
I love this blush! Gives such a beautiful glowy touch, and it’s super affordable! I don’t have a lot of blushes, so this is one of my main ones!
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Milani Baked Powder Blush uploaded by Shannon S.
Review for: Dolce Pink
This is a good dupe for Blush Orgasm. It’s not as pigmented or has as much sparkle. It has a good mix of colors in the blend and looks really pretty on the skin. I don’t normally purchase drugstore blush, I just love blush so I like to splurge on luxury, but I was still pretty impressed with this considering the price.
Puja  J.
Maryland Hts, MO
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Dolce Pink
Milani Baked Powder Blush This blush is amazing, it also beats my other high end blushes. Looks beautiful on skin and adds nice healthy glow to skin. Very nicely pigmented and buildable. I recommend this blush.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,237 reviews
Review for: Dolce Pink
This is a gorgeous blush from Milani. The shade is called, "Luminoso" and retails for $7.49. I typically buy high end items and this is an excellent dupe for an expensive brand. Luminoso is a light-medium peachy orange with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. This shade has a soft, smooth texture that is a little powdery/dusty to work with. It doesn’t appear dry or powdery once blended and buffed into the skin. The more it is blended into the skin, the more luminous the finish becomes without looking overly shimmered or frosted. It was buildable from medium coverage to mostly opaque coverage, and it was pretty easy to achieve sheer coverage with a lighter hand.
Silvia  S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Milani Baked Powder Blush uploaded by Silvia  S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Dolce Pink
My favorite blush at the moment! The color pay off is amazing. Milani is the best for drugstore makeup especially their blushes. The blush I picked up is in the shade 05 Luminoso. It’s beautiful I would definitely recommend you pick up one of their blushes!
LISA M.
Eau Claire, WI
Milani Baked Powder Blush uploaded by LISA M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso is a very pretty peachy pink with a hint of shimmer. I do really like the color but my one complaint is that because of the shimmer, it can sometimes look a bit cakey and not natural. I don't think it's a bad blush but you must be aware of how much you're putting on.
Nicole R.
Milani Baked Powder Blush uploaded by Nicole R.
Review for: Dolce Pink
The picture makes it look darker then what it actually is. Milani baked powder blush been my favorite before TikTok was even thought of! I purchased my first one 4-5 years ago. From the moment I seen it, I knew this would be my forever blush. So pigmented and just enough simmer ✨🥰. Definitely recommend 10/10 Milani Baked Powder Blush

722 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Patricia P.
Miami, Florida
il y a 6 mois
Lindsay D. il y a 2 mois
There amazing! Pigmented apply really nicely and lasts on all day