Milani Baked Powder BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY MILANI #8 in Blush

Richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades of Baked Blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. Shape, contour and highlight your best features.

Milani Baked Powder Blush
  • "Highly pigmented, there are a lot of colors for every skin tone, blend very well, actually you can use your fingers and it works!" in 15 reviews
  • "First of all, a little goes a long way which means that I will be able to use this blush for longer!!" in 12 reviews
  • "I use these more than any other blush i own, they are just so pigmented and so flattering on the skin, that a little goes a long way!" in 12 reviews
  • "Third, they cover all the bases in what that I look for in blushes - long lasting, great pigmentation, go on like butter, easy to blend and brighten up my face!" in 11 reviews
  • "I've been using it for a while, and it looks like I haven't even used it so I can see this blush being with me for a very long time!" in 9 reviews
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am placing this review under every Milani blush I have tried, as it doesn't seem as though these products are getting the love they deserve. Or at least few on Amazon are saying so! With the Milani blush, don't look at a color and say, "I can't wear that because of my coloring". YES YOU CAN. These blushes are amazing. EVERY SINGLE COLOR has worked with my coloring, whether it is pink, peach, purple, red...anyone can wear these. I think even darker skin tones could wear these even as highlighters if nothing else.

This is for the color LUMINOSO. I am very pale, and this color was perfect on me. It is a flushed peach color with an understated gold tone; it is NOT shimmery. However with darker skin, it would probably work more as a highlighter. Don't let the gold veining turn you off, you don't see this on your face. I purposely overapplied this and made it look clownish, and THEN you could see a little flash, but with light handed everyday use it's not going to be obvious. I HATE glitter, and this is definitely not that.

I love Nars blush, at $28 a pan that is a crack habit I can't support very often. I picked up these Milani blushes in every color.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
This blush was rated the best drugstore blush for a simple reason- because it is! I voted for this blush because it is absolutely gorgeous. It is a baked blush in various different, delightful shades.

I first was introduced to this product when I heard multiple Youtube beauty gurus rave about it, specifically the shade Luminoso 05. I had to pick it up for myself and try it. Luminoso is the most gorgeous peach shade with micro shimmers baked into it.

The baked blushes go on very smoothly. You can choose the intensity of the blush by brushing on a little for a natural look or building it up for something more glamorous. The blush claims to shape, contour and highlight. It's very versatile.

The blush goes on very smooth and evenly. I put it on in the morning and it lasts me throughout most of the day. The price of it is very affordable and could be found in most drugstores and Walmarts/Targets.

I own 2 of the same shade of Luminoso. One for home and one for travel. It is seriously
Jamie Rose S.
Milani baked blush is my go to blush brands in the shade luminoso and dolce pink. Luminoso is the perfect peachy nude shade with just right amount of sheen to give you a bit of glow to your cheeks, almost acting as a highlighter as well, while dulce pink leans more to the pinky Rose family, but with a similar sheen. Both blushes have a formula that is amazing as well, it's incredibly soft and buttery, making it easy to blend into the hollows of the check to get that pop of color right where you need it. You couldn't ask for a better blush at a better price, because at less than $6 you get two blush shades that are dupes to the popular high end brand Nars in the shade orgasm. I highly recommend these Milani baked blushes, the quality and price is too good to pass up, plus these are cheaper alternatives to the popular nars orgasm.
Gemma H.
I bought this in the shade Luminoso, and I was SO EXCITED about it! Every
blogger I'd ever watched or read claimed it was one of their absolute favorite blushes and a total dupe for the ever popular NARS shade in Orgasm. Since that one is so expensive, I was psyched to try Luminoso... But it is my least favorite blush I have EVER used/owned! Ugh! It looks nothing but ruddy on my fair skin and makes my cheeks look dirty!! This product that contains a fine shimmer actually looks LESS glowy than the surrounding basic-moisturized skin around my cheeks! I mean, come on!! I'd love to try the other blushes MILANI has created, but frankly I'm terrified. So, it ain't gonna happen.
Michael S.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the best blushes at the drug store, the packaging feels rich, the pigment of these are great, the price is also very good, blush should last you a really long time. Only thing I have a problem with is the tiny micro glitters that are in these blushes (its nothing like a highlight but you will get tiny specks of glitter on your skin here and there, nothing crazy and you can definitely manage it) I just like a more natural look because when I wear makeup I like looking like I'm not wearing makeup, so any sort of glitter/shimmer doesn't end up in my makeup routine, but seeing as I use this blush for a more lively look, I think they are fantastic!
Sophia R.
Currently, I own only the Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso, a peach/orange toned blush. However, I am looking to expand my color range in this product due to how incredible it is! At first glance, this product looks high end with its gold packaging and gorgeous lettering, and the fact that it even comes with a mirror (which some high-end products come without!) Once applied, it leaves the skin with not only a gorgeous non-splotchy pigment, but it also has the effects of a highlighter, as it makes your skin "glow from within". Without the Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso, I don't know how I would leave the house!

Rachel M.
I think I've found the one. I bought this blush in the shade Luminoso and fell in love. I was never a fan of orange based anything on myself, but it is such a gorgeous orange-peach shade couldn't pass it up. I went back and bought the blush in the shade Rose D'oro as well, which is also a peachy color, but with more of a pink base than an orange one. Both of these blushes have become my everyday staples, and I find they they work just as well if not better than higher end brands, and for half the cost. Keep in mind that these blushes to have a shimmer, so if you are going for a matte look, these will not work.
Alexis L.
I've been using Milani Baked Powder Blushers since they came out. They are a great price. I use to use one pretty much on a daily basis all four years of college. They were my daytime go to blush. I still use one here and there. They do have sparkle in them, but it comes off as a very subtle shimmer on the face (I was surprised, because I thought it would be very chunky from the swatch. For a durgstore blush this is fantastic for the price, and a decent blush overall. I am giving this a rating of 4 stars overall, but would give it 5 stars if it was compared to only drugstore blushes.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Red Vino
I have this in Luminoso, which is supposed to be a great dupe for Nars' O.I like this blush,and for a drugstore blush,or stands out as one of my most used.
I believe it can run a little sparkly,which can be an issue for me as I prefer more of a sheen then a sparkle, but nonetheless,still very pretty.
A little goes a long way and it lasts a good 5 hours without fading or touching up.
I love definitely recommend this blush-and any by Milani,as it's a great brand with quality products.
You can find this at CVS,Walgreens,RiteAid-most drugstores.It's about 6-7$ and definitely worth it.
APRILLE P.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only tried one shade, #Luminoso, so this review is simply for that specific shade. I love this blush! It's #drugstore so it doesn't cost as much, it is #pigmented even on my tan skin, and the color is just beautiful! Luminoso is a light peach shade with specs of gold shimmer. The shimmer is so subtle it doesn't make me look shiny even with my oily skin. The shade of this blush just gives you a healthy glow! I have a concern with peachy/orangey blushes sometimes making me look too overdone and I think it's hard to do that with this blush, I think it's basically fool proof!
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
What are your favorite colors??
Abagayil H.
Richmond Hill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always wanted to try this blush, but I can never find it. Where can I purchase this product? also is it a good blush?
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this? I used to buy at Target but they no longer have it.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
Do these blushes contain glitter? I'm afraid they will not look natural.
Kinsley R.
Is it as pigmented as it looks on the picture? Does it appear an orangy color?