Milani Baked Powder Blush
Richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades of Baked Blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. Shape, contour and highlight your best features.
Shades 01,02,03,05,06,08,09: Mica, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Nylon-12, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Ultramarines (CI 77007).see more...
Top Questions See all 1,765 Q&A
- "i’m not much of a blush wearer because my cheeks are already rosy but if i do it’s this one. such a nice flush of color." in 617 reviews
- "Highly pigmented, there are a lot of colors for every skin tone, blend very well, actually you can use your fingers and it works!" in 15 reviews
- "First of all, a little goes a long way which means that I will be able to use this blush for longer!!" in 12 reviews
- "I use these more than any other blush i own, they are just so pigmented and so flattering on the skin, that a little goes a long way!" in 12 reviews
- "I've been using it for a while, and it looks like I haven't even used it so I can see this blush being with me for a very long time!" in 9 reviews
Highly recommend it! Its so well packaged and easy for traveling as well.
I picked these up at Walgreens after hearing nothing but hype about them on YouTube, and I was not disappointed. The two colors I have are BEAUTIFUL - they pack a pigmented punch, and they blend out wonderfully. They do have very fine glitter particles in them, but on the skin, it just looks...luminous, for lack of a better word. I also find that the color lasts all day on my oily skin.
I highly, highly recommend trying these bad boys out. I will definitely be expanding my collection of them. Milani killed it with these.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos