Milani Baked Powder BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
15 colors available

BY MILANI #2 in Blush

Richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades of Baked Blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. Shape, contour and highlight your best features.

• What are your favorite colors??66 Answers
  • Can i found it in SEPHORA??5 Answers
  • How glittery is Milani luminoso? Does it have good pigment?4 Answers
Milani Baked Powder Blush
  • "Highly pigmented, there are a lot of colors for every skin tone, blend very well, actually you can use your fingers and it works!" in 15 reviews
  • "First of all, a little goes a long way which means that I will be able to use this blush for longer!!" in 12 reviews
  • "I use these more than any other blush i own, they are just so pigmented and so flattering on the skin, that a little goes a long way!" in 12 reviews
  • "Third, they cover all the bases in what that I look for in blushes - long lasting, great pigmentation, go on like butter, easy to blend and brighten up my face!" in 11 reviews
  • "I've been using it for a while, and it looks like I haven't even used it so I can see this blush being with me for a very long time!" in 9 reviews
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am placing this review under every Milani blush I have tried, as it doesn't seem as though these products are getting the love they deserve. Or at least few on Amazon are saying so! With the Milani blush, don't look at a color and say, "I can't wear that because of my coloring". YES YOU CAN. These blushes are amazing. EVERY SINGLE COLOR has worked with my coloring, whether it is pink, peach, purple, red...anyone can wear these. I think even darker skin tones could wear these even as highlighters if nothing else.

This is for the color LUMINOSO. I am very pale, and this color was perfect on me. It is a flushed peach color with an understated gold tone; it is NOT shimmery. However with darker skin, it would probably work more as a highlighter. Don't let the gold veining turn you off, you don't see this on your face. I purposely overapplied this and made it look clownish, and THEN you could see a little flash, but with light handed everyday use it's not going to be obvious. I HATE glitter, and this is definitely not that.

I love Nars blush, at $28 a pan that is a crack habit I can't support very often. I picked up these Milani blushes in every color.
Magaly O.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
This blush was rated the best drugstore blush for a simple reason- because it is! I voted for this blush because it is absolutely gorgeous. It is a baked blush in various different, delightful shades.

I first was introduced to this product when I heard multiple Youtube beauty gurus rave about it, specifically the shade Luminoso 05. I had to pick it up for myself and try it. Luminoso is the most gorgeous peach shade with micro shimmers baked into it.

The baked blushes go on very smoothly. You can choose the intensity of the blush by brushing on a little for a natural look or building it up for something more glamorous. The blush claims to shape, contour and highlight. It's very versatile.

The blush goes on very smooth and evenly. I put it on in the morning and it lasts me throughout most of the day. The price of it is very affordable and could be found in most drugstores and Walmarts/Targets.

I own 2 of the same shade of Luminoso. One for home and one for travel. It is seriously
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Milani baked blush is my go to blush brands in the shade luminoso and dolce pink. Luminoso is the perfect peachy nude shade with just right amount of sheen to give you a bit of glow to your cheeks, almost acting as a highlighter as well, while dulce pink leans more to the pinky Rose family, but with a similar sheen. Both blushes have a formula that is amazing as well, it's incredibly soft and buttery, making it easy to blend into the hollows of the check to get that pop of color right where you need it. You couldn't ask for a better blush at a better price, because at less than $6 you get two blush shades that are dupes to the popular high end brand Nars in the shade orgasm. I highly recommend these Milani baked blushes, the quality and price is too good to pass up, plus these are cheaper alternatives to the popular nars orgasm.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Franklin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a true makeup addict who has finally found her holy grail blush!
I truly cannot explain just how much I have fallen in love with Milani baked blushes.

First of all, the pigmentation of color blew my mind.
You don't have to apply layer after layer to build color, one or two swipes with your blush brush and you're good to go!

Secondly, they apply and blend beyond beautifully!
The color lasts all day long with no need for touch-ups.
Hands down, this is my favorite blush of all time.
(It only took me 41 years to find it)
The color Dolce Pink is to die for, with a beautiful, natural blushing glow!
I also bought the colors Luminoso and Berry Amore.
Every single color has been amazing.
Absolutely gorgeous!
Very addicting!

If you only buy one blush this year, make sure it's Milani baked blush...you won't be disappointed!
Julie Mae R.
Julie Mae R.
Stockton, CA
Let me begin by saying I LOVE MILANI BAKED POWDER BLUSHES. Seriously, such amazing drugstore blushes. My first purchase was Luminoso. Go get it-it's amazing. I'm tan with yellow/golden undertones (for you Mac fanatics, I'm an NC42,) and it makes my skin look like I'm glowing from within. Cheesy but true. On days where I wanted to go light with my makeup, I applied this to my cheeks/cheekbones, and it served as both a blush with a subtle highlight. Needless to say, I purchased more blushes from this line, and I use these blushes more than the higher end blushes I have. They are THAT good. Highly pigmented, easy to blend, long-wearing, and not to mention, great price... what more can you ask for?
Gemma H.
Gemma H.
I bought this in the shade Luminoso, and I was SO EXCITED about it! Every
blogger I'd ever watched or read claimed it was one of their absolute favorite blushes and a total dupe for the ever popular NARS shade in Orgasm. Since that one is so expensive, I was psyched to try Luminoso... But it is my least favorite blush I have EVER used/owned! Ugh! It looks nothing but ruddy on my fair skin and makes my cheeks look dirty!! This product that contains a fine shimmer actually looks LESS glowy than the surrounding basic-moisturized skin around my cheeks! I mean, come on!! I'd love to try the other blushes MILANI has created, but frankly I'm terrified. So, it ain't gonna happen.
Michael S.
Michael S.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the best blushes at the drug store, the packaging feels rich, the pigment of these are great, the price is also very good, blush should last you a really long time. Only thing I have a problem with is the tiny micro glitters that are in these blushes (its nothing like a highlight but you will get tiny specks of glitter on your skin here and there, nothing crazy and you can definitely manage it) I just like a more natural look because when I wear makeup I like looking like I'm not wearing makeup, so any sort of glitter/shimmer doesn't end up in my makeup routine, but seeing as I use this blush for a more lively look, I think they are fantastic!
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Currently, I own only the Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso, a peach/orange toned blush. However, I am looking to expand my color range in this product due to how incredible it is! At first glance, this product looks high end with its gold packaging and gorgeous lettering, and the fact that it even comes with a mirror (which some high-end products come without!) Once applied, it leaves the skin with not only a gorgeous non-splotchy pigment, but it also has the effects of a highlighter, as it makes your skin "glow from within". Without the Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso, I don't know how I would leave the house!

Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I think I've found the one. I bought this blush in the shade Luminoso and fell in love. I was never a fan of orange based anything on myself, but it is such a gorgeous orange-peach shade couldn't pass it up. I went back and bought the blush in the shade Rose D'oro as well, which is also a peachy color, but with more of a pink base than an orange one. Both of these blushes have become my everyday staples, and I find they they work just as well if not better than higher end brands, and for half the cost. Keep in mind that these blushes to have a shimmer, so if you are going for a matte look, these will not work.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
I've been using Milani Baked Powder Blushers since they came out. They are a great price. I use to use one pretty much on a daily basis all four years of college. They were my daytime go to blush. I still use one here and there. They do have sparkle in them, but it comes off as a very subtle shimmer on the face (I was surprised, because I thought it would be very chunky from the swatch. For a durgstore blush this is fantastic for the price, and a decent blush overall. I am giving this a rating of 4 stars overall, but would give it 5 stars if it was compared to only drugstore blushes.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
What are your favorite colors??
Abagayil H.
Abagayil H.
Richmond Hill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always wanted to try this blush, but I can never find it. Where can I purchase this product? also is it a good blush?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this? I used to buy at Target but they no longer have it.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
Do these blushes contain glitter? I'm afraid they will not look natural.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Is it as pigmented as it looks on the picture? Does it appear an orangy color?