Milani Baked Powder BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY MILANI #5 in Blush

Richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades of Baked Blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. Shape, contour and highlight your best features.

Milani Baked Powder Blush
  • "Highly pigmented, there are a lot of colors for every skin tone, blend very well, actually you can use your fingers and it works!" in 15 reviews
  • "First of all, a little goes a long way which means that I will be able to use this blush for longer!!" in 12 reviews
  • "I use these more than any other blush i own, they are just so pigmented and so flattering on the skin, that a little goes a long way!" in 12 reviews
  • "Third, they cover all the bases in what that I look for in blushes - long lasting, great pigmentation, go on like butter, easy to blend and brighten up my face!" in 11 reviews
  • "I've been using it for a while, and it looks like I haven't even used it so I can see this blush being with me for a very long time!" in 9 reviews
Allyson G.
Boston
Review for: Luminoso
Only a 4 instead of a 5 because I don't wear it everyday, despite it being beautiful. I picked it up after hearing all the YouTube beauty gurus rave about it, that it's a dupe for that infamous Nars blush whose name I apparently cannot write (which I would love to own but cannot afford lol). It applies beautifully, a nice pinky-peach with some shimmer, but it's just a tad warm for me since I'm very fair and cool toned. Also the shimmer in it makes it more of a special occasion blush for me, since I love a blinding highlight and a shimmery blush on top of that is a bit too much sparkle for every day. Milani is still my go-to blush brand, though; I just use their matte rose blushes everyday and Luminoso for a special occasion. Part of me does want to try some of the lighter pink ones in this line.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Review for: Bellasimo Bronze
I love this gorgeous Milani Baked Powder Blush! It is so pigmented and looks beautiful on. Long lasting. Easy to blend and apply. It goes on so smoothly and it is so well formulated and baked with micro shimmers that make you look like a true goddess!  The price is unbeatable, extremely affordable and can easily purchase this from CVS, Walgreens. I have it in the Bellasimo Bronze color because I am fairly white and I always love to add some color and liveliness to my skin.

Highly recommend it! Its so well packaged and easy for traveling as well.
Michelle G.
Review for: Luminoso
The beauty gurus rave about this blush for a reason. This is like your ideal, every day blush and it’s conveniently sold at the drugstore. This gives the face such a beautiful warm flush of color without being patchy or overly pigmented. You can apply just the lightest bit and you are going to take your look elsewhere. You honestly require so little so this will last you forever considering the size of this product. This is definitely my favorite summer blush because it gives my face that healthy glow. I actually really want to try some of the other shades because this one has been so fool proof. The compact also has a mirror so I like that little added touch to the product. Love this!
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
Review for: Luminoso
This is so highly touted on YouTube for a reason. It’s such an excellent blend of gold and pinky coral, that I bet it would look good on anyone. I have fair skin and this complements excellently. Too much pink and I look like a clown. This makes me glow. Especially in the summer with a tan. Then in the winter I have a warm glow, that isn’t trying to hard. Also here is glitter, but it’s not overpowering. You don’t look like you’re ready for a corner/dark room and cherry pie
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Dolce Pink, Red Vino, Berry Amore, Luminoso, Fantastico Mauve
I've tried quite a few of these blushes after hearing so much about them on youtube (especially luminoso). They are beautiful in the pan but I don't think it quite translates to the face. I find that some of the lighter shades don't look like I'm wearing much at all, almost like only the shimmer shows up and none of the pigment. But then when I try to use some of the deeper shades it just doesn't blend out all that great and looks like it's a little too much.
Hilary W.
Havana
Review for: Luminoso
This blush is one of my favorites! I originally bought it because everyone said it was a dupe for Nars Orgasm. It's a little more peach toned than Orgasm, but I still LOVE IT! The quality is amazing. It's highly pigmented and goes on smooth and evenly. The price is VERY affordable and I can grab it at my local drugstore. Highly recommend!
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Luminoso
If you ever ask anyone what their favorite drugstore blush is, 100% it's almost always Luminoso. It's a peachy shade and a little bit goes a long way because this blush is PIGMENTED. I find this blush to be better quality than most high end brands and people are always asking about this shade when I have it on.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Luminoso is a cult fave! This is my favorite blush, a little goes a long way. Which is great for blush, i dont like an overly pigmented blush. Its nice to softly get to the color you desire. This color offers a little glow with is stunning during the summer. It has a domed shape like most "baked" products even with ALOT of use it still hasnt hot pan or even close! Best blush!!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Rose D'oro, Luminoso
I love baked blushes and Milani has some beautiful ones! The colors apply easily and are quite pigmented. They last me several hours. They bring a little brush on the bottom of the compact, so you could travel with it or put it on your purse, but I never used the brush as I prefer something fluffier to apply the blush. They have a really good price for the quality. Milani is not the easiest brand to find, but CVS, Target and some Walgreens carry the brand.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Review for: Rose D'oro
I truly love Milani as a brand and I relaly enjoy their baked products. I have 2 of their baked blushes which I believe I have reviewed Luminoso before (great for spring and summer). Recently, I picked up this shade as we are entering fall and I wanted something a little darker for the season. I do really love this color so much and I wish there was a line of blushes that left out the shimmer. I definitely have my moments where I am down for the face shimmer but for an every day wear during the season I can do without it. Overall, this is another gorgeous shade under Milani's belt and I love the flush it gives my cheeks. Definitely buildable for those who like an intense blush, I prefer a light wash which this gives me.
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
What are your favorite colors??
Abagayil H.
Richmond Hill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always wanted to try this blush, but I can never find it. Where can I purchase this product? also is it a good blush?
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this? I used to buy at Target but they no longer have it.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
Do these blushes contain glitter? I'm afraid they will not look natural.
Kinsley R.
Is it as pigmented as it looks on the picture? Does it appear an orangy color?