Milani Baked Powder BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY MILANI #3 in Blush

Richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades of Baked Blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. Shape, contour and highlight your best features.

Shades 01,02,03,05,06,08,09: Mica, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Nylon-12, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Milani Baked Powder Blush
  • "i’m not much of a blush wearer because my cheeks are already rosy but if i do it’s this one. such a nice flush of color." in 617 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented, there are a lot of colors for every skin tone, blend very well, actually you can use your fingers and it works!" in 15 reviews
  • "First of all, a little goes a long way which means that I will be able to use this blush for longer!!" in 12 reviews
  • "I use these more than any other blush i own, they are just so pigmented and so flattering on the skin, that a little goes a long way!" in 12 reviews
  • "I've been using it for a while, and it looks like I haven't even used it so I can see this blush being with me for a very long time!" in 9 reviews
Sara C.
Portales, NM
Review for: Dolce Pink more...
Milani Blush in Dolce Pink has to be my go to natural shade, but it is not my everyday shade. Every part of me wanted this to be a five star product considering my love for Milani, but it’s not, and I’ll tell you why I say this. Initially, I bought this blush because everyone raves about this specific product and it’s formula. When I first bought it I loved the price, and the fact it came with a brush. So I took it home and used it immediately, but didn’t get a lot of pigment, hardly any actually. Got as much as I could off, and used it that day at work. I couldn’t really scope the product out since I didn’t get much pigment, but after a few uses the top layer came off, and ever since I have come to love this blush. I don’t use it everyday because I personally only like pink blush when I’m going for a no makeup look. This product makes you look the perfect natural blush, not an embarrassment blush. This product also has a slight glitter to it, but not as much as luminoso so it’s not so overbearing, in my opinion. This product also has no scent that I could detect, it just smells like makeup as most drugstore products do. If you use setting spray this product could last you all day, but without it it’ll only last you a couple of hours before reapplication is needed. If you are going to buy this blush, I would suggest scraping the top layer off to begin with and using setting spray. For the price, this blush is one of the best drugstore blushes, but I just couldn’t get past the days it took before I could get full pigment.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Review for: Bellasimo Bronze more...
I love this gorgeous Milani Baked Powder Blush! It is so pigmented and looks beautiful on. Long lasting. Easy to blend and apply. It goes on so smoothly and it is so well formulated and baked with micro shimmers that make you look like a true goddess!  The price is unbeatable, extremely affordable and can easily purchase this from CVS, Walgreens. I have it in the Bellasimo Bronze color because I am fairly white and I always love to add some color and liveliness to my skin.

Highly recommend it! Its so well packaged and easy for traveling as well.
Mariah K.
Review for: Berry Amore more...
The prettiest blush for spring! I had heard such rave reviews of the "luminoso" shade, but when I swatched them in store really loved "berry amore" more! It's a gorgeous, neutral mid tone pink with subtle shimmer. I love that it has enough luminosity that I can skip highlighter if I want. It blends easily and smoothly, the price point is great, but I knocked it down one star because I don't feel that it lasts all day. After 4-6 hours I have to reapply or it is just faded away.
Meagan E.
Broadlands, VA
Review for: Dolce Pink, Luminoso more...
For months, I was on the hunt for Milani blushes.  I had heard how great they were from so many people, and I really wanted to give them a try.  I was able to pick up Luminoso and Dolce Pink.  I have fair skin, so these blushes give my cheeks a nice flush.  Both shades have glitter in them, but they are so finely milled and don't transfer to the face.  I love using these when I want to give my face a little glow.  I definitely want to try more shades since they last a while, I've been using Dolce Pink for about a year and it still looks brand new!  A little bit of product goes a long way, so make sure to build up the blush instead of packing it all on at once.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
Review for: Delizioso Pink, Dolce Pink, Luminoso more...
I am a sucker for blish and what can I say Milani blushes are the best drug store blushes I have found. They are buttery smooth rich in color and so many different shades to choose from you cannot go wrong! I haven't tried much from Milani but I've tried many of their blushes and I have never been disappointed! Blush is one of those things it needs to blend and look smooth or you get spots of color and it makes you look like a clown. These don't do that and they have some staying power witch for me a busy mom on the go is a must! Thanks for making such amazing blushes Milani I'd love to have a whole collection one day. They are truely all worth having!😍😍😍
Elizabeth S.
Chicopee
Every time I do my makeup no matter how many blushes I own I ALWAYS grab these blushes. I own luminoso which is basically a NARS Orgasm Blush 0.12 oz Travel Size dupe, berry amore and dolce pink. These blushes are highly pigmented, blend effortlessly and have a BEAUTIFUL finish to them. It has shimmer in them, but not overkill where it looks like you put highlighter all over your cheeks. It just gives you a beautiful glow and mixed with the pigment it just makes you look alive again after applying foundation, concealer and powder. Whenever I do my makeup, even on natural makeup days I cannot leave the house without this beautiful blush on.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Rose D'Oro, Luminoso more...
I was never a big blush girl...until I tried these blushes. Not only are they affordable, but they are absolutely stunning.

I picked these up at Walgreens after hearing nothing but hype about them on YouTube, and I was not disappointed. The two colors I have are BEAUTIFUL - they pack a pigmented punch, and they blend out wonderfully. They do have very fine glitter particles in them, but on the skin, it just looks...luminous, for lack of a better word. I also find that the color lasts all day on my oily skin.

I highly, highly recommend trying these bad boys out. I will definitely be expanding my collection of them. Milani killed it with these.
Nina A.
Review for: Luminoso more...
This is the perfect blush for summer and spring. It gives a nice healthy glow to the skin and really makes your cheeks pop with color. However, it can be a little too pigmented, so go in with a light hand! Side note, the packaging is also looks luxurious for the product being at drugstore price. Definitely worth the money!
Tiffany A.
I bought one of these from CVS for around 5 bucks because I read somewhere online that it was a dupe for a popular nars blush. I can't say whether it is or not because I've never used the nars blush before, I can say that I feel that the Milani blushes are fantastic quality and they look absolutely beautiful! They aren't matte but that doesn't bother me any because they make your skin look radiant and healthy. The shade range they have is pretty decent as well so I'm sure there is a shade for everyone! I recommend these for sure!
Shari H.
Dallas
Review for: Corallina more...
I have a shade CORALINA, which is a beautiful coral color, super pigmented and has shimmer in it.
It's baked so there is TON of product, I have it for two years now and you still couldn't see that I used it much.
I don't use it every single day, because it has shimmer in it, but for certain looks when I want that shimmer, I will go for it.
It blends so nicely and you can't beat the pigment! I recommend a light hand or you will be blending for a long time haha.
Love it.
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
What are your favorite colors??
Abagayil H.
Richmond Hill, ON
I have always wanted to try this blush, but I can never find it. Where can I purchase this product? also is it a good blush?
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
Where can I purchase this? I used to buy at Target but they no longer have it.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
Do these blushes contain glitter? I'm afraid they will not look natural.
Kinsley R.
Is it as pigmented as it looks on the picture? Does it appear an orangy color?