BY MILANI

Captivating eyeshadow powder that features multiple infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. All of these gorgeous combinations are designed to be used Wet or Dry.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this!! It goes on great and is very pigmented. I can't wait to get more colors to try. I was lucky enough to find mine at my local Dollar Tree. I went back to pick one up for a friend and they were almost all gone. Colors are gorgeous and long lasting." in 14 reviews
Marquita M.
Ruston, LA
I love Milani products. I only wish the eyeshadows were more pigmented. I have to use a lot of product to get the color pay off i want and it still falls out once blending even with eyeshadow base applied.
Angela D.
Lakeland, FL
Very pretty when watched. However, there is a lot of fallout and the glitter does not stay on. Works good as an eyeliner though. When using as an eyeliner make sure to use wet to avoid smudging and fallout. The shade is very pretty and does give a nice sparkle.

Courtney N.
Milani baked eyeshadow is a good brand to use if you are going out. I found this item in ulta. I use a primer before putting any eye shadow on.  I would buy it again. There are more palettes that offer more colors for a cheaper price. But it was good quality and i would buy it again if i was looking for those specific colors.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this eyeshadow. It’s a marble color and it’s perfect for a smokey Eye. I have hazel eyes and this product is perfect for them. I got this when I was very first starting out with makeup and I still use it! This color is very popular because it’s hard to find now! If you can get your hands on it, I would buy it!
Lindsay J.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE this eye shadow. All of the marble eye shadow has super pigmented colors with a shine. They actually stay on longer than I thought they would and comes in a very pretty packaging that would be easy to carry in your purse. I would recommend this eye shadow to any others that loves the bold look/colors.
Alex V.
I love this marble look! I ran out or I would show it off but it very pigmented. And smooth while applying. It last a very long time and does not run. If you apply on right it'll last you all night. Packaging can improve a little. I would definitely be purchasing more!
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
I love this baked eyeshadow.
I do not use it as a eyeshadow; I use it as a blush.
It's the perfect pink on my brown skin. It's not too bright but it's not to subtle either.
This is a very good wet or dry product.
The color really pops if the brush is slightly dampened.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
Pretty much love everything from them they make great products I love the fuchsia baked eyeshadow out of all the gorgeous colors they are very soft smooth and pigmented I can use them with out a base for a soft look or a bold look with a white cream base very blendable and pretty ❤
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I liked this eyeshadow a lot. The color Wasn't really for me, but the product was great. It went on smoothly and stayed all day. I would recommend this to anyone who likes eyeshadow and playing with different styles. And I got it at CVS, so it was very affordable.
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Milani baked eyeshadow marble - medley is great for capturing that smokey eye look that everyone loves! I have brown eyes and this eye shadow looks great on me. The eye shadow is easy to apply and has a smooth texture. I would recommend this product!
cynthia p.
Is it worth it giving it a try?
cynthia p.
Does it really good pigment?
Sarah P.
Edinburg, TX
How is the pigment on this prouduct? Is there amy fall out when applying?
Awaz H.
Bridgeport, CT
How blendable is the shadow?
Aubriel H.
Macon, GA
I just received Milani's "Bella Rouge" Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow for participating in the "30 Shades in 30 Days sweepstakes". I'm so excited and I can't wait to use it.