BY MILANI

Captivating eyeshadow powder that features multiple infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. All of these gorgeous combinations are designed to be used Wet or Dry.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this!! It goes on great and is very pigmented. I can't wait to get more colors to try. I was lucky enough to find mine at my local Dollar Tree. I went back to pick one up for a friend and they were almost all gone. Colors are gorgeous and long lasting." in 14 reviews
Marquita M.
Ruston, LA
I love Milani products. I only wish the eyeshadows were more pigmented. I have to use a lot of product to get the color pay off i want and it still falls out once blending even with eyeshadow base applied.
Courtney N.
Milani baked eyeshadow is a good brand to use if you are going out. I found this item in ulta. I use a primer before putting any eye shadow on.  I would buy it again. There are more palettes that offer more colors for a cheaper price. But it was good quality and i would buy it again if i was looking for those specific colors.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this eyeshadow. It’s a marble color and it’s perfect for a smokey Eye. I have hazel eyes and this product is perfect for them. I got this when I was very first starting out with makeup and I still use it! This color is very popular because it’s hard to find now! If you can get your hands on it, I would buy it!
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I liked this eyeshadow a lot. The color Wasn't really for me, but the product was great. It went on smoothly and stayed all day. I would recommend this to anyone who likes eyeshadow and playing with different styles. And I got it at CVS, so it was very affordable.
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
The powder shadows i used for my eyelook are milani in
shamrock and 2 essence shadows in cappuccino please and skeye and sand. I
did have to touch up the milani shadow but i think that is just because
i have oily skin so my creases tend to get greasy throughout the day. I find using a base or primer really can make these shadows pop and add more staying power.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
Milani has master the art of baked eyeshadow, blushes, bronzers and more. The marbling in this product is so goregeous just like the color. These colors last really well with an eye shadow primer I find the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion works well. I recomned trying it and if you dont like it millions of other do.
brandon p.
lebanon
One of the best brands from the drugstore. It looks and feels like a luxury brand . I swear by almost everything from this brand. So beautiful and pigmented . I recommend this to all my friends and anyone who is a makeup lover
Chelsea B.
Not a huge fan of the baked shadows. They do not have a lot of color pay off (in my opinion) they get pretty dusty too. I bought mine at my local Walmart....my Walmart is not crazy like the ones you see online by the way but the product is okay not my favorite.
Evelyn V.
Absolutely love this eyeshadow . it has lasted me about 5 years because it is very pigmented. The shadow is a mixture of gold and dark brown which creates a wonderful effect.I adore it !
cynthia p.
Is it worth it giving it a try?
cynthia p.
Does it really good pigment?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this more of a purple, burgundy, or pink shade? Is it buttery and pigmented? Or any other recommendations for drugstore burgundy eyeshadow or palettes?
Aubriel H.
Macon, GA
I just received Milani's "Bella Rouge" Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow for participating in the "30 Shades in 30 Days sweepstakes". I'm so excited and I can't wait to use it.
Sarah P.
Edinburg, TX
How is the pigment on this prouduct? Is there amy fall out when applying?