BY MILANI #10 in Bronzer

• Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Alejandrađź’„ V.
Temple
Such a beautiful color and formula..i was a little skeptical at first because i thought it had a shine to it but i was soo wrong,i love that it had the right amount of cool undertone so it doesnt look moody..by far my favorite
Lindsey C.
New Tazewell
Review for: Dolce more...
I love love love this bronzer. Great price. Great shading and goes on superbly. Will buy again!
Kaylyn C.
Wears so nicely on my oily/acne prone. It's not too sparkly and looks very natural! Don't get me wrong, I wear a full face of makeup typically but I go for a neutral, natural look so this is perfect for me! It’s very affordable and will last you a long time.
Carla C.
Whittier , CA
It gives you a soft bronze but I love it especially during the summer ! If you’re looking for a natural bronze I would definitely recommend this ! It’s not too dark it’s great for a natural and everyday look . A little bit of it goes a long way
Isabel M.
lubbock, tx
I use this everyday. It’s goes on top of my other bronzer to give me what I like to think a shimmery bronzer look. I have even used it as a highlighter on underneath my eyebrow. It’s great!
Adriana G.
thousand oaks
Review for: Soleil more...
not my favorite bronzer, it has shimmer in it and I like more of a matte bronzer but it looks really nice for a natural everyday look! gives the face a natural looking glow! the color is super warm which is what I like(:
Joshelyn H.
Tapachula , Chiapas
un amo este producto, deja una luminosidad muy bonita y es sutil, inclusi lo he llegado ha usar como sombra cuando solo quiero un maquillaje natural, pero con un toque de brillo
Jacey L.
Andrews, TX
Review for: Glow more...
Love!! Minimizes pores. Great quality! HOLY GRAIL! Amazing brand!! Great value. Leaves a sun kissed glow.
Nadia S.
Way too shimmer & golden to be a bronzer. But made for a gorgeous highlighter. Great for someone with medium to dark skin tone. Again not a bronzer but good highlighter
april c.
United States
This bronzer is great in color, but it broke me out like crazy the two times that I wore it. My skin is sensitive, oily, and acne prone so I don't know which ingredient in this caused me to break out, but something in it did.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.