BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
  • Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1934)
Marcie E.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil, Soleil more...
I really like this to put on top of bronzer. It doesn’t show up on the skin on its own so I put it on top of bronzer to add a bit more warmth to the skin.
Chelsea W.
Belington
The bronzer itself blends well but the colors are awful- every single shade I’ve tried are way too orange- plus there’s none that compliment my skin tone.
Giselle C.
santa ana, CA
Review for: Golden more...
I love the Milani baked bronzer soo much! Definitely a must have and perfect for the summer! Especially if you're trying to achieve that glowy summer look
Amy V.
Dillon
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Still trying this one out but so far I like it! I have very pale skin and this color warms me up without being too dark. Seems to apply nicely not blotchy.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Review for: Soleil more...
Beautiful golden color. Love baked products. The colors are so intense and long lasting. Very affordable! Would repurchase again. Met all my expectations!
Shante R.
Kalona, IA
I definitely was not a fan idk texture is big to me and I just could not get used to it I also thought it wasn’t as easy to blend as I’d hoped it would be.
Windy S.
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
I love this bronzer even though I don't use it as a bronzer I use it as a highlight and I absolutely love it! Goes on very smoothly and leaves me glowing!
Kayla M.
Lewisville, NC
This is such a good bronzer. I use the shade Dolce and it is such a good match for my fair skin. It has a slight shimmer to it, so I love it in the summer.
Mia E.
Oxnard, CA
I love this bronzer! It is on the warmer side and has an orange tint but it's amazing for the summer! It has a gold sheen to it and gives it a pretty glow!
Astrid P.
manorville, NY
this is my favorite foundation so far. i love the shade and the bronze highlight. it came with a little brush and mirror wicj is really good for the price.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?