BY MILANI #10 in Bronzer

• Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Anastasia M.
Seattle, WA
Wow! I love this color! Just the right amount of shimmer for that summer glow all year round. This wasn't over powering on my face where it looks like dark marks. Builds very smoothly and blends easily.
Yuly M.
Amazing brand love all of their products. They are very pigmented last long and are very affordable, in all honesty I would prefer these blushes and bronzers over MAC ones any day. A fraction of the price for the same if not better product.
Jocelyn G.
Pasadena, TX
Love!

Girls. If you're like me and hate to over-do your bronzer to the point were it looks like you have a beard then, this is your product! It's so light but yet compliments your cheekbones so beautifully. I highly recommend this product!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
I use the Milani baked bronzer as a bronzer/highlight! It's so beautiful! This bronzer has great pigmentation along with gold shimmer throughout it! I love to use it for golden glowing summer looks! I recommend this bronzer to all makeup lovers!
This bronzer is really pretty! It is shimmery, which I am not usually a fan of, but this is a really pretty bronzer. It comes with a mirror which I really like. It doesn't blend super easily, but looks really good on. The look of the bronzer itself is also really pretty.
desarae w.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am in love with this bronzer it is literally my favorite bronzers, it is seriously one of the best bronzer I've used, I got it at rite-aide and wasn't sure if i would like it but i love it it gave me a beautiful sun kissed look and i would definitely purchase it again.
Alexee P.
Belton
Review for: Dolce more...
This bronzer is one of my favorites. No matter what I'm always putting this one on. Yes it does cost a little but you won't regret it. It also comes with a lot more than you think. 100% would recommend it to anyone getting into makeup.
faith i.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Glow more...
This bronzer is so nice and has like gold in it an leaves your skin looking nicely tanned, i feel the best way to apply this product is with a huge fluffy brush so its evenly spread, its super little and you can bring it like anywhere, id suggest this bronzer to anyone
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
A very luxurious feeling bronzer for the drugstore with just the tiniest bit of shimmer. Unfortunately, it is the tiniest bit too warm-toned for me, so I can only wear it during the summer. But such a good product for the value!
Charlene W.
Weston, MA
This baked bronzer feels so velvety!!! It gives you a semi-matte finish. I usually use it after I contour my face to give it a glowy/natural all-over bronze glow! NOT SHIMMERY OR GLITTERY! It's my favorite for summer glow look :)
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.