BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
  • Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1918)
Joselyn S.
I really like this bronzer because it leaves my face looking very natural, I just wish I had gotten a darker color because it looks more like a brown blush!
Maria C.
Review for: Glow more...
It is so hard to find a great quality item from a drug store, but I have to say this is one of my favorites! It is so buttery and pigmented & very versatile!
Katya K.
Irving, TX
This is my go-to bronzer, it has a perfect tone of pigment for my skin and makes me look radiant. This product is very affordable and lasts for a long time.
Rhedonna C.
Been using this product for years.. Def an old favorite.. whn all else fails ( low on funds. lol ) I always have this bronzer and highlight to fall back on.
Review for: Soleil more...
thought this shade wouldnt how up on my skin but it did great pigment like all of there other baked products easy to work with and blend out I use this daily
Karen B.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the bestest soft and not to dark bronzer I absolutely love it It has this Lilttle glow makes it perfect comes with its little brush and a nice mirror
Chloe A.
This bronzer is really good with your skin. It glows and shines and is really pretty. Tantastic is a very good brand of makeup everything is very pigmented.
Veronika S.
Review for: Gold 01 more...
It's a little bit too dark for my light skin tone but works really well as a body bronzer during the summer months giving such a beautiful sheen to the skin.
Anna C.
San Antonio , TX
Milani’s products are highly pigmented, and long lasting. I remember buying this just out of curiosity, and I loved it. It’s great quality at a great price!
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
I've gone through so many of these bronzers, I love this bronzer. Doesn't give you such a high shine like others. I use them personally and in my makeup kit.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?