BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2040)
Linda M.
I like Milani products. I have the blushes an this bronzer. I like that it blends in skin well and its not shiny. its a nice shade of bronzer too not being too orang or cool tone. I really like this bronzer.
Trenay U.
Review for: Soleil more...
This is a beautiful sheer to buildable bronzer. Great for every day wear, also great for the summer. Looks great on light to medium skintones and is pretty true to color would definitely buy again
Mekhi C.
Fairfield, OH
These little blushes are amazing and can be found at drugstores. They come in a wide veriety of colors and are very pigmented.Although the brush that comes with it tends to have a scratching feel.
Daisy R.
Let me tell you a thing about this brozer right here. It does apply and it's true to color at least for me it is. It's build able so that's a plus.. I have tan/olive skin and I would say it works really good for my skin tone.!
Chelsea W.
East Moline, IL
Review for: Dolce more...
I love this bronzer!! It's my everyday natural bronzer. I honestly didn't think that I was going to like the baked formula, but it just helps make the bronze look even more natural on the skin.
Brittnie N.
Kissimmee, FL
This bronzer is so pretty and natural! It leaves a natural sunkissed glow- I get asked if I've gone to the beach when I wear this! It's very pigmented and builds and blends very nicely! I'm definitely going to repurchase whenever I run out.
Khushbu B.
Aransas Pass
I just recently bought this product from a local drugstore. It is long lasting, and it has a shimmery finish which I wasn't really into to. The coverage isn't builable because it looks caked when it is. I would buy it again.
Natalee F.
Used this product till it was all gone! It's fantastic, makes you look tan and gives you a glow. It does contain glitter so it may look shiny, if you don't like that then I don't recommend it.
Meghan M.
a nice baked bronzer. gives you a nice summer and kissed by the sun glow. not a fan of the glitter but it's not that noticeable. it easy to apply with the right brush and doesn't look muddy. would be good for all skintones. would recommend this product to others.
Kiara D.
Bronx, NY
OMG! This bronzer is one of the best bronzers I have! I use this bronzer over my Nars Laguna and don't regret it not one bit! It is so pigmented and gives such a great glow to the cheek area and temples! love this product!
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.