BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (1992)
Destinee R.
Providence, RI
Milani Baked Bronzers are my daily go-to's! Whether I'm wearing BB cream or Foundation, adding the bronzer along my cheek contour line and the point of my nose gives me a natural glow while bringing my look together. In the winter months I use 04 Glow, and in the summer or when I want a deeper glow, I stick with 05 soleil. They're winners.
Brianna B.
Clinton Township, MI
Beautiful! I love Milani and it's reasonable pricing! I can find it at any drug store near me! Goes on smoothly and looks great! I was extremely happy with my purchase. It's perfect as a highlighter I think.
Jossie B.
Lynwood, CA
Review for: Other more...
My favorite! I use this all the time! Very blendable and very pigmented but not chalky at all! Very affordable and it haves a hint if shimmery tones which compliments your highlight & blush. I recommend
Dianelly V.
This is a go to item for me. It gives amazing color pay off and has just the right amount of simmer to give you a subtle glow even if you're not using a highlighter. I always have this in my kit, it is essential to me.
Autumn M.
This is one of the worst bronzers I've ever tried. Not only is it orange on porcelain/fair skin tones, but it is sooo shimmery. I was not impressed and returned it promptly.
Alexandria F.
Edmond, OK
I love this bronzing powder , it's one of my go to's and it never disappoints me. It's very similar to my Mac gold deposit, I can't stress it enough..Milani never fails with the dupes! I recommend it , especially to my darker complexions .
Cristen D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Love this baked bronzer. I use it to contour and the pigment is great and easily blendable. Love that it has a brush and a mirror in the bottom compartment of the compact which make it great on the go!
Lokyi F.
The shade is not bad but it is soooo sparkly and glittery. Way too unnatural. I really chan't find anyway to use this product except possibly as an eyeshadow... but even then the texture feels grainy.
Linda M.
I like Milani products. I have the blushes an this bronzer. I like that it blends in skin well and its not shiny. its a nice shade of bronzer too not being too orang or cool tone. I really like this bronzer.
Trenay U.
Review for: Soleil more...
This is a beautiful sheer to buildable bronzer. Great for every day wear, also great for the summer. Looks great on light to medium skintones and is pretty true to color would definitely buy again
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.