BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2033)
Selena M.
Dalton, GA
Milani have the BEST pigmented products ever, they're never too blotchy or harsh. I use it very lightly. I've had mine for months and it looks as if I never touched it. If you like more dramatic makeup looks I recommend this.
Amber B.
Debary, FL
My favorite bronzer!!! It really makes my skin glow, I love the gold highlights!!! I have olive skin, but my daughter has fair skin, and it looks great on both of us!!! Great for contouring!!! Have bought multiple times!!!
Jeanette E.
San Antonio, TX
This product literally lasts forever. It never runs out!! I love the color and shimmer, I just can't stand the packaging. It always breaks! The clear insert constantly pops out, and it's super annoying. If they'd fix the packaging, it would be perfect!
Brooke T.
San Diego, CA
Prettiest bronzer. Super shimmery. I honestly love it. It's a little orangey so it doesn't look good on my pale skin if I put too much but I would keep buying it. It has little gold areas in it that make it look really beautiful if you lightly put it on. :)
Rachel R.
This bronzer gives a nice glow all over the face! It has a light shimmer to it, which can be a pro or con depending on preference. You get a lot of product for a good price and it comes with a nifty brush under the compact.
Ana V.
South River, NJ
Review for: Glow more...
Super affordable and I love the tint of gold!
Just be careful, putting too much of it on your face can make your skin look a little muddy, especially for me since I'm a bit pale. But I really love this!
Lavissh L.
This is something i swear buy , of you wanna glow to the gods for a reasonable price . This is definitely the go-to . And it last foreeever like ever , its amazing on how you never have a bad angle when you put this on!
arlisia m.
Stockbridge, GA
I have this bronzer, but in Soleil. It has a sheen, but if that bothers you just lightly layer it over a matte bronzer and you'll have that perfect bronze glow. Obsessed with this stuff!
Fabre T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this product. I don't have to use too much and this will probably last me for a while. You can even use it on different color skin tones the pigment is very nice. I would definitely recommend this to others. Uses as a bronzer as well.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I love the pigmentation and the product is very pretty! For some reason, maybe it's just me, but the product smells like cinnamon, like someone baked cinnamon rolls. It just makes me want to use the product even more!
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.