BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1928)
arlisia m.
Stockbridge, GA
I have this bronzer, but in Soleil. It has a sheen, but if that bothers you just lightly layer it over a matte bronzer and you'll have that perfect bronze glow. Obsessed with this stuff!
Carmen L.
Bellevue, NE
I love all the baked products and this bronzer never looks muddy or too orange which is what I usually find with many of my bronzers, I do sometime have to build up because of the color pay off but I love the finish
Alexis S.
Honestly just so beautiful and pigmented has a gorgeous golden glow. Top fav item I personally use for highlight / eyeshadow / bronzer! Worth the money definitely.
Carolyn C.
Earle, AR
This is absolutely the best bronzer ever. The color is gorgeous and it doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin. This bronzer beats the Tarte bronzer that I have because it doesn't make my skin look like an ashy mess. Milani good job with this one.
Karelyn V.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Dolce more...
I LOVE THIS BRONZER!!! It's my go to bronzer any time any where it's beautiful... the pigment on it it's awesome... told all my friends about it their different color tones make it awesome for everybody to buy!!!!!
Lali R.
Nederland, TX
This is a beautiful bronzer!!! ,aparte de que no es muy caro ,sale muy bueno puedes hacer diferentes looks con ese bronzer ,muy buena cobertura y muy brillosito en vdd me encanta !!
Jamy K.
This bronzer had a lot of potential.  However I could not find the right shade without having to build over and over again .  It is a good product however, I would like to for it to be longer lasting.
Kaitlyn V.
Morehead City, NC
Review for: Glow more...
Milani's products are high quality at an affordable price, including this bronzer. It worked just as well, if not better than more expensive bronzes I've tried, and has the perfect amount of shimmer! It lasts all day, even in the heat of summer!
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
This is a OK bronzer. What i usualy do is use my anlged brush and seep it a few times on the darker area. Aftr i bronze my jawline i go over the lighter side and finish it off like that . if that makes anysense lol
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this bronzer... I just use it to highlight areas of my face. There is nothing bad about this products, it very affordable. It's buildable. I had no issues with this products.. I would recommend this to anyone.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?