BY MILANI #10 in Bronzer

• Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Jennifer  S.
sacramento, CA
I can recall how I got this... if it was a purchase... or something I got in the mail... Sad...

However... I really enjoy Milani products... as far as drugstore products goes, they are one of my favorite brands.. The color on this is highly pigmented... and even though this can be used as a blusher for some... I am pretty dark... so this actually works as a highlighter for me.

I brush this right above my blush for a bit of color and some shine to it.. I love the effect
Diamantias R.
Este es un bronzer mineralizado es bello tiene pequeños destellos en dorado pero muy sutiles quedan preciosos, es muy pigmentado aunque según tu color de piel deberás escoger tu tono adecuado. El empaque es precioso muy fino nada que envidiarle a los de alta gama.
Ciarra R.
Antelope, CA
I love this bronzer ! It's great color and goes on great but also stays on . It is a shimmery tho which is why I don't wear it so much . As I rather have something matte.
Bianca A.
Orlando, FL
One of the best drugstore bronzers you could get your hands on. I am so satisfied with this purchase! i have a yellow type undertone and this bronzer compliments my skin perfectly. it applys beautifully to the skin and has a little glow to it that i like. I just bought it and i have not put it down ever since. It's became my go-to. This is a must buy and definitely will be purchasing again!
Magaly L.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a bit to shimmery for my taste it's kid of like a highlighter instead of a bronzer it doesn't last to long but it's good overall it adds pigment to the cheaks
Yajaira G.
Spring, TX
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
This bronzer is my ride or die!!!! It's the perfect shade for that summer bronze look people tend to go for! It has a little shimmer but nothing over the top. I wouldn't use to to contour only to bronze! Also it has lasted me for such a long time. I purchased it maybe a year ago if that and I still haven't hit pan but I use it every single day!
Brittany H.
These bronzers are fantastic in that they are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. The price point is great for those on a budget and since you don't have to use a lot this product will last you a long time. My only concern is because I am so fair it's easy to over do it. These last a long time on my face (all 8 hours at work) if I plan to go out after I may have to touch up but I'm usually good to go!. Also try their baked blushes!
Sharita W.
I love this product very affordable and wearable. I purchased this from Walmart. If you want something budget friendly and pigmented then this a bronzer for you.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Review for: Glow more...
I have an olive skin tone so this does not show up like the Nars Casino. However for $9 this one does a great job of giving a good warmth without being overly shimmery. The shimmer is very finely milled and gives a natural glow. I use this as a blush topper too and it gold's up anything that I have under it.
cass d.
Five stars all the way! Truley love this bronzer I have been using this for years comes in a couple shades for different skin types. I highly recommend this product I even use this for eye shadow sometimes. This is a must have drug store product.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.