BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1931)
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love love love this Milani Baked Bronzer! It is my go-to in creating that stunning sun kissed look. I use it above my cheekbones, corner of eyes, bridge of nose, cupid's bow (above my lips) to accent. It is build-able and the color is long lasting!
Scarleth N.
One of the best bronzers I own. I love the glow it gives. It's a beautiful color and I think it would be a great look for all skin types if used correctly, a little goes a long way!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I recently purchased my first Milani Baked Bronzer and I love it. I purchased the one in Glow. Not sparkly, but just a healthy glow. Plus, it stayed on all day for me and it's buildable. Just watch a Youtube video; people rave about their blushes non-stop.
cristy p.
Miami Beach, FL
This bronzer is really nice. i usually use it as a blush/bronzer. I first contour with a matte contour shade then apply the glow bronzer and it look extremely gorgeous, especially in the sun. Totally recommend AS A BLUSH/BRONZER, NOT TO CONTOUR. :)
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Dolce more...
love this product, i love milani makeup in general and i have a yellow undertone and this baked bronzer looks amazing! I am defiantly buying this again considering this product is very affordable. People should give this product a try, you will love it.
Tiffany T.
Dahlonega, GA
Review for: Dolce more...
I have been using this Milano baked bronzer in dolce for about two months now and I cannot stop using it!!!! I love the look it gives me without going too over the top. It's great! Goes on light but can build veryyyyy well. The color is perfect!
Yuly M.
Amazing brand love all of their products. They are very pigmented last long and are very affordable, in all honesty I would prefer these blushes and bronzers over MAC ones any day. A fraction of the price for the same if not better product.
Joanna S.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Glow more...
Very pigmented! Loved this! I would repurchase it so many times. Easy to blend. It stays true to color on every skin tone. It smells good to lol. Cheap in my opinion. I highly recommend things from malani
Anastasia M.
Seattle, WA
Wow! I love this color! Just the right amount of shimmer for that summer glow all year round. This wasn't over powering on my face where it looks like dark marks. Builds very smoothly and blends easily.
Jocelyn G.
Pasadena, TX
Love!

Girls. If you're like me and hate to over-do your bronzer to the point were it looks like you have a beard then, this is your product! It's so light but yet compliments your cheekbones so beautifully. I highly recommend this product!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?