BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

Reviews (2046)
Alanya V.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Glow more...
This product gives a lovely bronze to a medium to dark complexion. To make it not so pigmented its best to mix with a shimmer or translucent powder on fair to light complexions. Be careful not to apply to much as the brush gets coated quickly and can result in a super overdone look. However, for the price its great for a quick drug store grab!
Nicole Y.
Talk about pigment! Holy crap! A little goes a long way. You only need to dab your brush it just a bit. It is definitely buildable with a shimmery finish. This gives a perfect glow to a dull dark day in the winter.
Ally J.
This bronzer is one of my favorite bronzers not only is it pretty but it gives a super nice natural glow. Donely downside to it is if you don't like glitter it does have glitter in it but it's not super chunky.
Vanessa V.
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
Love the color of this baked bronzer, It gives you a nice glow with out it being too much. It applies well and stay on the whole day, It is buildable so if you want more glow just add a little more. It comes with a little brush and mirror in the bottom so it's really complete I will buy it again.
Jasmine J.
Gary
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
I always buy this, especially during the summer just to give my checks an extra GLOW ✨ . Stays true to color, very shimmery that's why I love it. Its very easy to blend and apply. I would recommend this to anyone I know it's amazing I absolutely love it to pieces can't live with my summer glow .
Mariela C.
Ooltewah, TN
LOVE this bronzer. SO MUCH. I love that the shimmer is a smooth glow and not chunky and glittery. I started applying with a large brush and that has helped with blending. Can't beat the price point, either!
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
I love this bronzer it is very shimmery! Unfortunately I lost it but it was a good product I would always use it. I do recommend it if you want your face to be glowing. It really makes your makeup stand out.
Mariana I.
I love this product!!!! It's the perfect bronzer, with the perfect glow for summer. It's excellent for contouring as well. Perfect to blend. It's shiny! your boyfriend will be all cover in glow as well haha. But I don't care because I love it.
Christina G.
CHICAGO, IL
I love this bronzer! I use it almost everyday. It's not too dark and fits my complexion great. There's a brush that comes inside the compact as well as a mirror. I don't use the brush because I have a powder brush that I use but the mirror compact is helpful. It gives my face a nice glow.
Nancy A.
I love the 05 Solei Milani bronzer, applies smooth and even. Doesn't look powdery or chalky.
It is very pigmented, can be applied with a light hand for a natural look or you can create and sun-kissed goddess look by going a little heavier.
I dislike the shimmers so I wiped the few layers off with a napkin to minimize them , but they don't look too bad once you've worked your way through the bronzer.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.