BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

Reviews (1979)
Buy on Amazon
Coral C.
San Antonio, TX
This is my best spring product discovery because it creates such a nice glow over my bronzer and makes me look just so fresh and springy! A little goes a long way too so I still have so much product left
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
I have many bronzers, low and high end, but this summer I have found myself reaching for my Milani Baked Bronzer more than anything else. At first I was a bit wary that it was going to be too glittery on my cheeks, but the finish is perfect! There is a bit of glimmer but just the right amount. And the price is right :)
johana v.
Colton, CA
Love this bronzer.
I love any Milani product. They're not high end but act as if they do. I swear by these products. I've tried almost every product by milani and they never disappoint. It looks like this has a shimmery finish but it doesn't really.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I like using this as a bronzer/highlighter in the summer. I also sweep it on my shoulders and collar bones to get a little glow. I got it on sale at CVS for 40% off so I can't remember the full price.
Ashley R.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this bronzer, i use it as a blush and i like it a lot because you dont need to put a lot to look great. And it has glitter so you dont need to highlight! You can find it on #walmart and #walgreens!
Iveth T.
Oakley , CA
Review for: Glow more...
The prettiest drugstore bronzer ever! I have light complexion but this bronzer has the perfect color pigmentation for any skin complexion and it blends so beautifully. I got mine in cvs for $10.00
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
Review for: Glow more...
I love Milani and everything about this is good, formula, pigmentation etc. but I like my bronzer very matte. This one has too much shimmer to my liking. If you like shimmer this is a great option.
Precious J.
Ok talk about shimmer. I have dark skin and this bronzer is way too shimmery to bronze I believed so one day I used it for a highlight! It was so gloat and I was blinding people. Everytime I wear it my friends give me compliments. Very affordable I recommend getting this
Mary C.
Review for: Soleil more...
This bronzer is perfect for lighter skin tones. It does have a very slight shimmer to it, applies super smoothly, is a bit on the sheer side, so you don't like cakey, and looks beautiful on. Perfect bronzer.
Kloey S.
Portland, OR
I actually use this regularly, an believe it or not this works well as eyeshow not just as a bronzer. I use my finger when I want a shimmer look on my eyelids or u use a wet q-tip for a more golden metallic look.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.