BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2040)
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
When I first got this product I was a little worried about all of the glitter in it. I thought I would look absolutely ridiculous but it actually goes on really natural and just adds a glow! It is a really warm bronzer which I like!I got mine at CVS.
Dany B.
Parma, OH
I have the shade Soleil and its gorgeous! It's gives a very natural bronzey glow. I love it! It's very affordable but high quality! It lasts all day especially if you cream contour beforehand. The pigment is amazing! Best bronzer I have ever bought!
Karina B.
Dallas, TX
I love the way this blends into the skin and how it gives off that natural dewy glow I use it when I do the no make up makeup look just really pretty and affordable
Wendy A.
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
Amazingly pigmented nd easy to blend. Would definitely recommend. Is buildable to your liking. Apply smoothly, works great with tan, pale skin and lasts for hours
Donya H.
This bronzer is like a two in one with specks of gold in it! Looks super glowy and gorgeous on the skin. Applies nicely if you have a light hand but if not it's hard to blend out once you've gone too heavy. Won't repurchase but there's a lot of product in it so I won't be needing to!
Vanessa D.
Cicero, IL
This bronzer is so gorgeous by far my favorite one, as said below a little does go a long way and if you like that really highly pigmented bronze look this is your go to as well. I use this everyday and you can always use a little more for night times it does come with a shimmer which isn't the best but it's not really noticeable once on
Jessie L.
Napa, CA
The packaging broke on me very quickly. Also a weird film developed over the bronzer so it stopped showing up on my skin and no pigment showed up even when I tried using my fingers. The first couple uses are great but it stops working.
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
This bronzer is amazing! The color Soleil is just dark enough for me(I'm an NW33 in Mac), and gives a very healthy glow that doesn't look dirty or muddy. I brush it over my entire face(except where I've highlighted) and my neck/shoulders, and it gives me such a great glowing look that isn't sparkly! Its very buildable and beautiful!
Frances G.
La Verne , CA
I love love love this bronzer! It is so glowy. It makes my skin look golden and sun kissed. I wear it everyday especially since it's going into summertime now. It doesn't seem to make my normal to dry skin stand out so that is a plus
Iridian G.
This bronzer is great and fits medium skin. Its affordable and great for the price. Totally easy to apply and more with the brush included. The product lasts forever, i have been using the bronzer for about a year and the product hasn't finished at all. Would totally recommend.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.